2010 fifa world cup south africa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...and if Holland doesn't win the WC, New Zealand is truly the unbeatable at this WC. I don't think they lost a single game in the qualifying rounds en route to South Africa too. :rotfl

I like how the clock means absolutely nothing in this sport. It's kind of pathetic really.

Not sure what you're talking about. Extra time is given when regular playing time is lost due to injuries or fouls. The Dutch player was down for a good 1.5 min during extra time so the ref did the right thing and extended the extra time from 3 min to 4-5 min.:huh:

Should be a good game today, expecting germany to win though. Torres has been flacid at best and the germans will isolate villa so I cant see anyway forward for spain. 2-1 is my prediction.

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

99w0vh7064733.jpg

It will be an interesting match, tonight. Spain like to keep possession of the ball, and the Germans will be on the attack, so it will be interesting to see how the match plays out. I'm wondering if Del Bosque will start Torres, seeing how he has been in poor form, or if he'll start someone like Fabregas. I think the Germans are going to win this one, though, since they've been in amazing form, and they have the ability to penetrate the Spanish defence. Plus they'll be looking for revenge after the Euro 2008 final.

I like how the clock means absolutely nothing in this sport. It's kind of pathetic really.

Why don't you come into the thread when you know something about the sport, and know what you're talking about? :dunno

I will be catching this at a pub.:)

I am predicting Spain to win. (I have been wrong for almost all my predictings:(:lol)

The German game plan is there for all to see, little change in every match at this WC. I don't think any big change is possible over night. Del Bosque did be coming up with something to counter the Germans... I think.:rotfl

Back