2009 Reflections and 2010 New Years Resolutions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
picture.php

Glad to have on board Morbach :rock

Cheers Drew :rock

You guys rock. :duff :rock :rock

This year was a good year for me, not great. I had (have) alot of crap going on. But there is always some sort of drama.

-I am thankful that I have gotten to become friends with so many of you on here. Befriending you all has made this hobby more funner and more satisfying. It's a true honor. Jay, Voorhees27, Saya, The Entity, Rock83, William Shatners Toupee, Skiman, Bamboota etc.. Too many to name but all of you are awesome and thank you for the friendships. :duff

-I am thankful that I still have a steady income despite how much of a pain in the ass my job is.

-That I still have my health

-And all the collectibles I pulled in

Next year I hope to:

-finally settle down with a girl maybe.

-I hope to get a new job that pays as good as mine does now.

-I want to write a few more movie scripts and novels.

-And of course get all the collectibles I can afford. I have a list made so I plan on systematically going through it and kicking it's ass.

Somebody is noticeably missing. You got to hell, you go to hell and you die:cuss:cuss

And you called me Yoda? :lol ;)

Oh and that pc you built is amazing dude!

I know sometimes I get a little to quick with my keyboard, thanks MAN!!! :rock a faster PC does help make it fly even faster!!!!

I should post it the latest purchase thread, since it is technically a purchase :naughty

I know sometimes I get a little to quick with my keyboard, thanks MAN!!! :rock a faster PC does help make it fly even faster!!!!

I should post it the latest purchase thread, since it is technically a purchase :naughty

Dude that pc is probably super sonic. :lol

This year was a good year for me, not great. I had (have) alot of crap going on. But there is always some sort of drama.

-I am thankful that I have gotten to become friends with so many of you on here. Befriending you all has made this hobby more funner and more satisfying. It's a true honor. Jay, Voorhees27, Saya, The Entity, Rock83, William Shatners Toupee, Skiman, Bamboota etc.. Too many to name but all of you are awesome and thank you for the friendships. :duff

-I am thankful that I still have a steady income despite how much of a pain in the ass my job is.

Next year I hope to:

-And of course get all the collectibles I can afford. I have a list made so I plan on systematically going through it and kicking it's ass.

YAY!! We're friends!!!:banana:banana:banana

Full Price for him Boota.
Don't get jealous Shai...ur still my number one!

But....I would do him for free if he throws in Doug...I wanna test his flexiblity! :naughty:naughty:naughty

Next year I hope to:

:banana Thanks dude!!!! :banana :rock :duff

HAH!! Look at u with a Hellboy T-shirt! Ur such a fanboy! :lol
Doesn't he find that weird?!?!

BTW....Ur art looks awesome!! Keep it up!

I'll send u a PM after I consult with my pimp about the prices to give u. Hopefully he'll let me give u a Freak Discount!:naughty

Not really. That same night, back in the hotel suite, he changed into a Silver Surfer tshirt. :lol
And go figure, we take our one picture together the one time I'm wearing the Hellboy shirt and my button up is open.

Thank you, and I look forward to that PM. :naughty

YAY!! We're friends!!!:banana:banana:banana

Don't get jealous Shai...ur still my number one!

But....I would do him for free if he throws in Doug...I wanna test his flexiblity! :naughty:naughty:naughty

I could ask him. lol

This was my first year as a 1:6 collector, hence I regret purchasing a lot of 1:6 accessories/nudes/headsculpts that I really didn't need.

My New Year's resolution is to stick to my line: 1:6 Rambo figures. The other figures can wait, if finances allow it, but I will prioritize Rambo figures. :)

-I am thankful that I have gotten to become friends with so many of you on here. Befriending you all has made this hobby more funner and more satisfying. It's a true honor. Jay, Voorhees27, Saya, The Entity, Rock83, Balsquat, William Shatners Toupee, Skiman, Bamboota etc.. Too many to name but all of you are awesome and thank you for the friendships. :duff

Next year I hope to:

Somebody is noticeably missing. You got to hell, you go to hell and you die:cuss:cuss

Fixed, brotha. :D

I wanna add....Building an awesome entertainment system with huge flat screen TV and epic sound system.... to my 2010 resolution!
It's time for an upgrade B1cthes!!:rock

Well since my life is already so awesome it's hard to think of ways in which it could be better... :chew:lol

Got all the stuff I want. Got an awesome GF who kills the competition. My dog is cooler and smarter than yours. Honestly, it could just go down hill from here. 2010- BRING ON THE CANCER!!! :rock :duh:lol

2009 is the time i really started posting here even though i joined in 2008 i've met a few people here that i also consider real friends like Morbach, The Entity, Darth Snoopy, and other cool people like something sexy, chaserfan, saya!

2009 was a great year for me probably one of the best in a long time and i also got almost every statue i wanted. :rock

for 2010

Get even more statues and try to aim for an even better year than this one which will be hard to top. :lol

Thanks, Bro! :rock :duff

I've really enjoyed my time here chatting with all the Freaks and reading about all the shenanigans here and there! :lol

I've come to know some of you more than others and value your friendship (Jay, Entity, Saya, Morbach, Colossus, Incurable Collector & SMDM Guy)* and I hope that list continues to grow!

2009 has been a good year for me and I hope that 2010 is just a good or better!

I wish each of you nothing but the Best for 2010!

IMO, this board is the BEST there is...Thanks for creating it, Dave. :rock

*I left out Eli because he doesn't like the original Karate Kid. :mad:

J/K ;) Eli...Your right up there with the rest plus Gwen said to be nice! :lol

Got an awesome GF who kills the competition.

Does your girlfriend know you talk like this? :lol

What's the point of dating... most people only date to get laid anyway. Some people even get married so that they can continue to get laid continuously for the rest of their lives... but those people soon realize that their plan equals FAIL!!! :rotfl:lol

Back