2009 Battle of the Godfathers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Godfather is going to grace your collectible shelf?

• Total voters
Its funny really isnt it, peoples perception of likeness. I know i stand almost alone but i prefer the EB for likeness and quality. I prefer the fuller face EB have done, the flesh tones make it look alot more realistic for me

Thats what i think too,Enterbay is so much better on flesh tone and details,the lips,eyes etc looks more realistic compared to Hot Toys "Dry lips" look,or what i like to call them,a$$hole lips.But i have to go with HT Godfather on this one,Enterbay`s likeness is SO off its not one i would even consider buying.The Likeness is almost perfect on the Hot Toys one.

Overall quality Enterbay is Nr 1 though,very talented artists over there.

Last edited:
IF Enterbay improves on their proto then that's a whole new ball game. HT's protos are usually a what you see is what you get thing anymore, with the exception of an ocassional improvement of course. But the HT Vito we're looking at now has about a 99.9% chance of looking just like that on our shelves.:cool:

EB has exceptional quality and detail but based on their past proto to production photo comparisons I'd have to say they take a very, very, VERY tiny step back. I'm talkin' minuscule people.

Still, these two companies are so far past the 1:6 competition it's not funny.

IF Enterbay improves on their proto then that's a whole new ball game. HT's protos are usually a what you see is what you get thing anymore, with the exception of an ocassional improvement of course. But the HT Vito we're looking at now has about a 99.9% chance of looking just like that on our shelves.:cool:

EB has exceptional quality and detail but based on their past proto to production photo comparisons I'd have to say they take a very, very, VERY tiny step back. I'm talkin' minuscule people.

Still, these two companies are so far past the 1:6 competition it's not funny.

I ordered the HT one but if Enterbay improves on their's then I might get it instead, but based on what we know now, I'll go with HT.

They both look amazing.
EB has the better cat, but in my opinion, the Vito headsculpt is only a tiny bit off, but only in comparison with the HT ones. If I saw it by itself I'd think it was fine.
It's weird ,but I think I see a little Robert DeNiro in the EB sculpt (which would kind of be appropriate).

The Freaks Have Spoken .... HT Wins This Battle

412DSC_5810a_302x439.jpg

412DSC_5422a_302x439.jpg

412DSC_5587a_302x439.jpg

412DSC_5447a_302x439.jpg

Hi, I am trying to order the enterbay godfather. How come It wont let me order it when I click on the Buy button?

Hi, I am trying to order the enterbay godfather. How come It wont let me order it when I click on the Buy button?

It's because it's not actually up for order yet. As soon as it's released, the BUY button will become active and you can buy it directly from them via Paypal.

Hope that helps.

I voted HT. I love enterbay but i know there paint apps arent very good when it comes to production. I know HT has SOLID paint department, So what you see is what you get.

For some reason I think the Enterbay one looks much more lifelike. He looks like he is going to jump right outta the chair.

Im probably getting enterbay.

Man HT's chair is way more realistic than the 2000 dollar Cinemaquette' even!

HT is the winner for me but to be honest I think the EB headsculpt is better. The HT skin looks fake, like leather but EB's looks perfect. One things for sure I will be cat swappin' on ebay.

hot toys all the way. mainly because their quality is fairly consistent. i wasnt too happy with the enterbray etd bruce, jet li and the jay chou figures so far. the final product paintwork doesnt even come close to the prototype photos. they should have said that somewhere. yeah it looks good but not like the photos or even close to it

Back