2009 Battle of the Godfathers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Godfather is going to grace your collectible shelf?

• Total voters
The more and more I look at Hot Toys version the head just seems really small for the frumpy looking suit and broad body it's sitting on. I'm getting both, but Enterbay's will be the one that will probably win my shelf space when comparing them side by side from what I see. Hot Toys paint isn't even close.

I still think HT has the edge, the thing is just magnificent. Enterbay has really topped it quality wise, but HT has the unmistake Marlon Brando perfection 1/6th look. The more i look at the Enterbay, the more off it looks. Too chubby/wide i think. Damn the paint app is sick though, i actually gave Enterbay that in their own thread, but after looking at mine and those pics, it's not like there's anything at all wrong with HT work, i'd almost say it's better, to ME anyway. Even for not as high a quality app, it seems more visually correct imo

Hey! Not so hard.

r87zi9.jpg

So nothing left to do but wait for Enterbay to put this out, so we can really have a good whiff of what's what.

Back