Action Figure ~14'' Female Predator (based on Narin sculpt)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You'd think by this time in Fiction writing and character design we would have come up with a way of creating females without the "boobs and no balls" principle

I was under the impression that the bigger preds from the new movie were the females, and they had the other "male" one tied up for breeding purposes.

in many species, Females are bigger than males, and more aggressive.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

I was under the impression that the bigger preds from the new movie were the females, and they had the other "male" one tied up for breeding purposes.

So youre telling me I have a Predator B ITCH on my shelf?!

Groovy. :)

I believe I've read this also about the background of the hunter. Female predators are larger than the males, no other details were given though.

Can anyone help me about the actual scale of Narin's predators without their base? Are they in scale with the Hot Toys predators?

Re: ~14'' Female Predator (based in Narin sculpt)

I'd tap that......

oh yeah....

and what is the big deal? is just boobs? what's the problem? what's with the hate?

i hear the Preds are reptilian and are not supposed to have them but seriously who the hell cares?
Im just saying, :cuckoo:

Re: ~14'' Female Predator (based in Narin sculpt)

oh yeah....

and what is the big deal? is just boobs? what's the problem? what's with the hate?

i hear the Preds are reptilian and are not supposed to have them but seriously who the hell cares?
Im just saying, :cuckoo:

Read back and you'll see its about creativity in character design, and assigning conventional human references like anatomy shape on alien creatures.

@Frocksin - Thanks very much for the photos man! She does look smaller, now I'm having second thoughts of getting some of Narin's kits. Maybe when I have a different cab for them.

Thanks again, appreciate it. :D

Back