Action Figure ~14'' Female Predator (based on Narin sculpt)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frocksin

Freaked Out
Reaction score
project number one

~14'' Female Predator

(based on Narin sculpt)

Artist: Frocksin aka Nikarios (sculpt and paint)
Product Size: ~14'' (370 mm)
Year: September 2011

171204031.jpg

171204020.jpg

171204025.jpg

171204044.jpg

171204051.jpg

the remaining pictures are here.
to get full size pictures click at the place indicated by the arrow %)

171204670.jpg

Last edited:
Re: ~14'' Female Predator (based in Narin sculpt)

I have to admit that this is probably the first Narin sculpt I am not loving. There doesn't seem to be a lot of details compared to his other work. Or maybe it's the pose.

Awesome. Love it!

You'd think by this time in Fiction writing and character design we would have come up with a way of creating females without the "boobs and no balls" principle

You'd think by this time in Fiction writing and character design we would have come up with a way of creating females without the "boobs and no balls" principle

i doubt it. even the avatards got their blue boobs. :lol

The Nav'i were mammals;the Predators aren't. Boobs are a mammalian trait(that's where the name"mammal"comes from). So Pred's should not have 'em(Sorry guys)...PS

Nope.

Predators are a made up Alien race.

They can have whatever the ____ they want.

Nope.

Predators are a made up Alien race.

They can have whatever the ____ they want.

Precisely my point, whatever female organs/glands they want, so why is it nearly always human design?

Humanoid arms and legs makes sense, they're easier to relate to, but designers should be a little more creative.

The only one i can think of the the Alien Queen, but hse's not humanoid

The Nav'i were mammals;the Predators aren't. Boobs are a mammalian trait(that's where the name"mammal"comes from). So Pred's should not have 'em(Sorry guys)...PS

errr, they are all imaginary aliens. they can have all the imaginary alien parts they want. :lol

heck, yoda can have a ______ if they wanted to.:lol

Precisely my point, whatever female organs/glands they want, so why is it nearly always human design?

Humanoid arms and legs makes sense, they're easier to relate to, but designers should be a little more creative.

The only one i can think of the the Alien Queen, but hse's not humanoid

how would you imagine an alien boob look like? :dunno
spaceboobs.jpg

But ew...
what? %)

sorry, i understand not very well.

the Predators aren't. Boobs are a mammalian trait(that's where the name"mammal"comes from). So Pred's should not have 'em(Sorry guys)...PS
don't worry :)
i am an ardent opponent of tits and a similar mode of reproduction for Predators. all complaints to him. he is Narin :)

I like the paint colors and skin patterns. The traditional predator colors are great, but it is good to see something different occasionally. :clap
i wanted to do more like the Borg, but i made ​​a mistake when applied layers of paint airbrushing. Ie coloring should not be so bright.

Needs two SETS of boobs.

At least in Total Recall we got that one chick that made men wish they had three hands.

Lets see though:

Mass Effect Alien women have Boobs
Star Wars Alien Women have Boobs
Syd from Species had Boobs
Na'Vi Women from Avatar Have Boobs

I can't think of any Alien Females without Boobs. I understand the need as it is a point of reference to identify the gender, but surely some films/games have Alien females without boobs.

Whats the point of making them aliens, if all you do is give them the occasional head tentacles and colour them blue or green :dunno

Last edited:
Back