12" Maul Shipping Soon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Outstanding!! He looks really really good!! It appears thats the regular though right?

congerking said:
Great pics guys. He looks just as amazing as I thought he would be. How'd you get him early?

THE GUY IS IN HONG KONG.

I remember reading some guy saying he was torn about whether or not to get Sideshow's Maul because the Hasbro one was sooooo good.... :rolleyes:

I can't wait to get mine even if that box does look fraking hoog for a 1:6 fig. :lol

Darth Sheba said:
That guy was kidding, right? :lol :lol :lol :lol
I dont think he was... Come to think of it, it was someone at RS.

i really had to think twice about this one. not because i didnt want it, but rather the uncharacteristic quality of the hasbro version.

He is a good guy, but it left me scratching my head a bit... :huh I wonder what he thinks now?

He really came out great, I'm much more excited about this one now than I thought I would be. Maul's not exactly one of my favorite characters, but this figure serves the same purpose as he did in the movie, great eye candy.

Darth Sheba said:
He couldn't have been talking about the Maul that came with the speeder bike. That one has no knees! :rolleyes:

I almost bought that one! Glad that I waited for a best of the best Maul figure......

Now, a Maul PF......that would make my day!:monkey5

Hey QQB... is the paint fairly smooth on Maul's face... in this picture it looks like he's got some mucky paint on his cheek? And I hate to be the first to say it seriously... but in some shots he does appear to have the monkey arm syndrome :monkey2

But aside from that this figure looks absolutely stunning! I am so excited to get this one!!!

image1580.jpg

congerking said:
He had better of been kidding, because the hasbro is a POS.

Its not too bad but suffers from the typical oversized hands, feet and saber. But for a TOY rather than a REPLICA its not so bad.

looks like monkey arms to me... :banghead

hope to see more pics to see for sure..

image1579.jpg

Back