12" lotr line on hold

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gandolf -

gandolf.jpg

and the Seventh Doctor!!! :rock :rock :rock

I want to punch someone at Sideshow in the face. Sorry, thats just how I feel.

I'm with ya.

Maybe I'll write them a letter a week like Andy Dufresne in Shawshank Redemption. Worked for him. After several years of griping, maybe we'll finally get a completed Fellowship.

:lol

I just put in my review on SS's site to keep it going as i left a good review for GTG. (looks like some other has as well. (It can't hurt.)

If we all posted polite, enthusiastic and encouraging comments about continuing the 1:6 line, anytime and every time they release any new LotR product, maybe they'll eventually cave. I used to leave comments every chance I got, as did a number of other people, about making Gandalf the Grey, and they finally did, so who knows? It definitely couldn't hurt.

Its not a matter of caving, its give us a straight answer, none of this on hold BS

Its not a matter of caving, its give us a straight answer, none of this on hold BS

That is a straight answer. It means it's dead. But we don't want them to say "it's dead" because that would close the door forever.

This way something could be made as long as they hold the license.

I think that if they made a Ringwraith or something evil... It would inject energy into the line and get people excited again. You do that, then do Black Gates Aragorn... You have yourself a winning license. Follow up with Gimli, Saruman and lastly do a two pack for Merry/Pippen...

But sadly... it will never happen.

I think that going for the Hobbits as early as they did killed the line, and tossing the bone to Faramir fans. Seriously, Black Gates Aragorn and maybe the Witchking or Saruman?? That would have sold out, and lit a fire under the license.

No villains definitely hurt the line... but it was the snail's pace that killed it.

The real money was in the first year -- if SS could have produced six figures that year instead of three -- with a Ringwraith or Saruman to add some evil -- perhaps more people would have gotten committed...and stuck with it for two years to get to the Hobbits.

Back