12 inch Michael Keaton Batman 1989 with Speargun Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Custom Workz

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi, everyone. I am new here. I find this site is full of talents in customs and I would like to join in the fun too! To my surprise, Les is also very active here. Hi, Les! How's life? This is one of my favorite 12 inch Custom, Michael Keaton Batman 1989 with speargun version. Not many pics taken so hope u guys dun mind. Cheerz....:D

batman89-speargun-01.jpg

batman89-speargun-02.jpg

batman89-speargun-03.jpg

batman89-speargun-04.jpg

It was made all by myself from head to toe. I had been selling at ebay for quite some time but now not anymore. This batman wears a perfectly tailored leather suit and leather cape. Head, hands, knee guards and shoes are all casted in vinyl. Body armour is casted in good quality rubber which will not restrict articulation and yet achieving real rubber feel just as in the movie. I still have other classic batman customs, if u are interested, I can post more pics.

Regards,
Custom Workz

That is very nice. Really love the spear gun and the quality just screams amazing from those pics. Please keep the pics coming man!:banana

batman89-speargun-03.jpg

^^ and this image is Batman. Very nice.

I had been selling at ebay for quite some time but now not anymore.

MAAAAAAN!!! I wanted this one soooo much! Wanna het it to my birthday closer to october, but now...
Ooooohhhh...
But anyway, you must know that your work on Batman is just rocks. No one get close to you on Keaton & Kilmer Batman's.
You have a gift.
Great loss to ebay.
Keep up with your superb work bro!

Best Keaton Batman I have seen.

Is it possible to pose a regular Sideshow or Hot toys figure with it, to see how it looks scalewise?

Thanks! Everyone. I spent very long time to perfect this batman figure. I still have another version with removable rubber cowl and 2 interchangeable heads. Will post it later. As for scalewise, no worries. It's defintely 12 inch scale, no less and no more.

Regards,
Custom Workz

Hi, Adam. I was suprised that u are in this site too! Your workz awesome too! I hope we can work together soon. Pls email me asap when u are ready, thanks!!! :wacky

Regards,
Jon
Custom Workz

Welcome Jon! I've bought stuff from you on EBay, you do excellent work. This Keaton is one of your best, I love what you have done with it. :rock

Hi, DarkArtist81. Thank u very much for your compliments! I appreciate it very much!!! Btw, can I get your name? Thanks!!!

Regards,'
Jon
Custom Workz

Love the leather cape, this really captures the look of Keatons Bats. Looking forward to more of your work!

OMG! that is amazing and It actually looks like keaton, unlike most of the others I've seen. Fantastic job!.
:rock:rock:rock
How much were you selling these for ?

Back