12" Inch Figure Dewback A New Hope

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is still one of my favorite pics. The guy with the hat and cigarette! :lol

ojz8f.jpg

Oh yeah ! Just a Nam Veteran with Tiger Stripes boonie hat :yess:

The hair of the others Sand are funny (Boney-M looking) wearing the helmet must be very warm and difficult ! :lol

Oh yeah ! Just a Nam Veteran with Tiger Stripes boonie hat :yess:

The hair of the others Sand are funny (Boney-M looking) wearing the helmet must be very warm and difficult ! :lol

Those are from the Tunisian crew. Too bad not many in Tunisia know about SW...

If its more of a unaltered Dewback I'll be much more interested... seems like that would be hard to do with LFL denying the past like they do :huh

"For instance, at the scene at the bus stop; we always meant to have giant Dewback lizards and Imperial Walkers in the background but simply couldn't afford it, now with modern technology we can finally remaster South Park to make it clean, focused and EXPENSIVE"

Never thought I would want this... I thought they would go with those big goofy feet from the "improved" version of the film. This might be a buy for me though seeing its the original Dewback, the details look great but hopefully the saddle looks good when finished. To me the Sandtrooper there does not look new so I am thinking maybe a lance and hopefully binocs might be included...

that texturing is just insane looking. damn i cant wait to see all of this.....:woo

The quality of the texturing is right up there with the Dinosauria pieces.

Why are people saying this is an original Dewback? I don't see any hair on him and that's the most important feature.

Head really does look like the '77, but the body is a mixture. It does need hair... maybe a hairy wig will be the exclusive :lol

Back