12" Inch Figure Dewback A New Hope

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some SS's logic I'm expecting at least $330 :lol

This looks awesome, I love it, it will probably be priced to the point where I won't have it.

Jabba and his throne came out 5 years ago and was a combined $310 and Yoda/Hut will be $350 before shipping. Is anyone really expecting this to not be at least $300? Thats kind of naive to me. I mean the sandtrooper by himself is $110 and it sounds like this is going to come with multiple options to change him out, extras, and oh a 1:6th dewback which is gonna be freaking huge.

Hell, the HT Ghost Rider and bike is $275.

Jabba and his throne came out 5 years ago and was a combined $310 and Yoda/Hut will be $350 before shipping. Is anyone really expecting this to not be at least $300? Thats kind of naive to me. I mean the sandtrooper by himself is $110 and it sounds like this is going to come with multiple options to change him out, extras, and oh a 1:6th dewback which is gonna be freaking huge.

Hell, the HT Ghost Rider and bike is $275.

I'm going to say it'll be around $50. :lecture

I would almost guarantee they have the price determined and anything we say has no effect on the price.

Might happen for several as well.

Not sure about the price being set yet, they know the cost and the max and min. Think they will gauge recent sales and go from there, but I agree 350$ min if not 400$ with the trooper, toss in shipping internationally and that 450$. I simply cant justify that anymore.

Besides, I think alot of people saw how Jabba sat around and went for way cheaper later on, think that has hurt sales in general for this line, gohastings and babybirds dont help either :)

Back