12 inch Bespin Han

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The podcast said they are showing some of Hans accessories, so I take it he will have more than whats in that pic.

As for the extra charge for the exclusive, big deal. Most of the SS past exclusives were at a extra charge. It's just they havent charged extra for the SS 1/6ers yet.

I can't wait!

Can someone in the UK just confirm that this will go up at 6pm UK time? I'm going to stay late at work to get this one and then I'm going out clubbing until 7am Saturday! :banana

I need to get the exclusive to put me in a hyper mood!

Psycho :cool:

Mr. Cenobyte, it's going up at 7PM my time, so I guess your assumption is correct.

Happy clubbing, I'm probably going to do the same.

Me :D

Strangely, I was quite able to get to the streamlined login page hours before the preorder by clicking on a board banner on previous occassions. All I can do now is refresh my Account Home, which isn't quite as exciting...

If anyone is interested and wants to discuss the pre-order/items in real time, the chatroom is open and waiting for you! From there, we can watch what's going on and discuss it! Oh! The excitement!

I refrained from comment about the likeness from the preview pic, I needed more info to judge it fairly. I've had a bit more time to look at the Solo sculpt on the preorder page, and I mostly like what I see.
I think his cheeks are a little too full, but other then that it looks very good.

His cheeks are too swollen and his mouth seems kind of low. I also prefer the original eyes (bags and all). I, myself, never complained about them.

Does this look like the Han we all know and love?
2107_press06-001.jpg

I would say, a resounding YES!!!!:D :D :D

How about now?
2107_press03-001.jpg

Umm....no....:(

The second pic looks like someone just kicked him in the nuts. I might repaint him,but I'm happy to be getting him ,mynock and all. :joy

The accessories look awesome! The gunbelt looks particularly fine. I can't wait to recieve this one. I wonder what I'll do with the mynock.

On a semi-related note, how many of you actually found a good display option for that giant bat that came with Dracula? Mine just sort of collected dust before it was relegated to the abandoned accessories bin. Do you think the mynock might end up the same way? Mine might end up on the fridge!

BDboystoys said:
NO! I missed out on exclusive!

There is a sepearate thread for that. I am sorry for you though.

Mikey, still haven't done anything with Drac's bat yet. The Mynock does have the neat magnetic feature though so it should be easier to find something to display with. If not, the fridge can always use another magnet.

Cheeks look puffy?

I'd say that's what happens when the lower eyelids get removed because some dolt on a board somewhere called them "bags." (I say this knowing the remark originated on another board, not this one.)

Incidentally, if both the PF Frodo and Mace Windu look a little off, it's because both sculpts make the actors' faces more symmetrical than they really are.

One of Elijah's eyes is a bit larger than the other, and one of Samuel Jackson's eyes is quite a bit higher than the other. I don't know whether the symmetry in the figures comes about because the sculptor is trying to capture the look we perceive with our brains...or because the actors sent assistants to comment before approvals were given. (Sam to assistant: "Just make sure I don't look bug-eyed." Sam's assistant to sculptor: "Those eyes are too big, make them smaller.")

Back