12 inch Bespin Han

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder when he'll ship....

Do you think they'll slam another Q2 offering? If so man that's gonna be Christmas in July for sure! :D :clap

This might be a stupid question: Does anyone know if you have to click on the new little "Priority Pre-Order" icon when ordering? I want to make sure I'm not doing something wrong when trying to get Han.:google

No. For Kit, you went to their webpage and it asked you for your account log in and password and it took you right to Kit to order.

They also had a second link to go to website if for some strange reason you were at the computer during priority preorder and did not want Kit lol.

I think you can click on that blue hand tomorrow to get directed to the exclusive -- although if you're logged in you should just automatically be sent to the streamline order page. That's how its worked for me for the last two SW figs and Aragorn. Tomorrow may be a whole different story though. Han is going to really test their streamline ordering system.

Nothing like a good 12 inch Han... :horror

Quote from the blog:

This is one of the rare instances where the exclusive version will cost more than the regular version, because of the sheer size (and magnetic power!) of the mynock.

Huh....That's interesting. Han Exclusive costing more....I wonder by how much. :confused:

Wor-Gar said:
Quote from the blog:

This is one of the rare instances where the exclusive version will cost more than the regular version, because of the sheer size (and magnetic power!) of the mynock.

Lame... How much more can the exclusive possibly cost them. :angelsmil

I'll get it anyway, but I don't have to like it... :wacky

Magnet's cost what,10 cents a piece? :rolleyes:

Add that to a poorly painted hunk of rubber and that equals SS making quite a little extra profit.

I don't like where this is going.

Exclusives should be free.

There's no heavy cape,cloak, big accessories or probably even hands to fill up the box they've designed so what gives?

But we havent seen everything he comes with. 5 bucks is nothing. Dont wanna pay, then dont clog the servers tomorrow :D

EVILFACE said:
But we havent seen everything he comes with. 5 bucks is nothing. Dont wanna pay, then dont clog the servers tomorrow :D

How many hands could he come with?:rolleyes:

He has nothing but a blaster and little things on his belt and a gas mask.

He's pretty bare-bones as far as possible accessories go....

Like the other person said, I bet it's just that the exclusive will cost the normal $54.99 but the regular will cost less, it would make sense, they said some people would be 'pleasantly surprised' by the price, so someone has to get a benefit, and since more money for the exclusive wouldn't be very pleasant and it wouldn't by good or bad for people getting the regular.

Han does appear to be pretty "bare bones" as far as gear goes. I'm hoping there's some extra surprises in the morning.

Anyway, I'm going for the exclusive. Gotta get my mynock!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL TOMORROW!

May your mynock find its way to your home :joy

Good luck to everyone too!

I'm completely okay with paying five bucks more for the exclusive. It's a whole another figure, after all!

Back