12 inch Bespin Han

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow Andy said:
I think Mat's Han is exponentially better than my PF effort.... There are so many things I would (will?) do differently if I were to sculpt that character again.

Ok, I'll bite.
I love your Han ANH sculpt myself, it really captures his smugness, but what are a few of the many things you would do to improve upon your already stellar work Andy?

Batty said:
I just received my SS Pre-Order email. I can't wait!
Seretur said:
Same here. As if I weren't jazzed enough about this figure!

:banana :banana :banana :banana :banana
Me three! :banana:banana:banana

I noticed that the priority pre-order is two hours now, instead of the half-hour that we got for Kit Fisto. (That's correct, isn't it?)

Nothing like not having to be at work until 10:30pm on a Friday when there's pre-ordr'n to be done! Yee-HAW!

Ahem...

NSFolsom said:
Me three! :banana:banana:banana

I noticed that the priority pre-order is two hours now, instead of the half-hour that we got for Kit Fisto. (That's correct, isn't it?) =QUOTE]

Its always 2 hours. Its just that Kit sold out in 30 mins.

PREDICTIONS for Han's sell-out?

I'll say...hmmm... also 30 mins. but the edition size will be larger.

Last edited:
Sideshow upgraded their servers with the Fisto preorder, so that partially caused the speed with which he sold out. But the demand for Han is much bigger, and now even the SW site has begun rallying the international fandom; it's not going to be pretty.

I just hope that everyone who logs in on the priority preorder page at 10 AM PST sharp is actually able to get one. Latecomers will have it rough.

m015.gif

Just to add to your worries about getting a figure this time. I picked up Toyfare and Lee's Toy Review yesterday and both are telling people to get on the bandwagon for SW figures from SSC. They say this is the hot ticket investment (telling people to invest in toys,...idiots) and you better get signed up to buy exclusives if you want to be in on the next big thing. I'm thinking if Han goes on sale at 10:00am PST it should sell out at, I don't know, maybe 10:00am PST plus fifteen seconds or so. The ordering experience this time should be interesting, huh?

Yea saw that too. They are right about the exclusives. Once the word of these figures catch on, I'm sure the first 4 are going to be in demand, especially Luke.

It's going to be interesting. I'll have both the online and phone handy :cool:

I will be online and refreshing nice and early. I really really want that Mynock! :D

Sideshow Andy said:
I think Mat's Han is exponentially better than my PF effort.... There are so many things I would (will?) do differently if I were to sculpt that character again. I could never surpass Mat's spot-on work but I'm sure I could get him closer than I did with the PF.

Mat's my HERO.

Best. Portrait. Sculptor. Ever.

i saw the 1/4th han solo in person yesterday, and i'm very impressed. you did a great job on him andy.:banana

Batty said:
Less than 24 hours to go.:r2d2line It's like Christmas for me every time.

Yup, me too. Just wait til they start to ship and we get those fed ex notices! :banana

Batty said:
Less than 24 hours to go.:r2d2line It's like Christmas for me every time.

I was looking at my watch this morning at 10:45 and thought, "Well this time tomorrow I MIGHT have the main page loaded."

I think he's saying he saw the 1/4 scale Han, not the 1/6 Bespin Han. I imagine he saw a 1/4 scale Han at someone's home or in a store... :D

I am very worried I won't get a mynock. This figure has really been hyped everywhere and it is toyfair weekend also. :banghead

Back