12 Days of Sideshow.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is it just me or does that pose look like Moses from the Ten Commandments

Two LOTR Sneaks would be awesome! fingers crossed!

I would be shocked if there's another one. There is 3 days left and I know what two are, so that leaves one. As much as I would like them to announce something on the 3rd, I don't see it happening. :(

gadalf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana:banana:banana

dynomite.jpg

I would be shocked if there's another one. There is 3 days left and I know what two are, so that leaves one. As much as I would like them to announce something on the 3rd, I don't see it happening. :(

so what are the 2 you know?

so what are the 2 you know?

in no particular order, one will be the allosaurus vs camarasaurus diorama, one will be the hulk 1:1 bust, and the last one will be the hot toys terminator. no more room for another LOTR announcement!

Now that the Conan diorama is today's sneak peek, here's hoping SS celebrates Tolkien's birthday in a big way tomorrow. :naughty

in no particular order, one will be the allosaurus vs camarasaurus diorama, one will be the hulk 1:1 bust, and the last one will be the hot toys terminator. no more room for another LOTR announcement!

They will not fill in a slot with the Terminator.

It won't be the hulk because that's no surprise and you can see it in every 12 Days vid. Terminator is already a done deal so you can't sneak peek it.

X-Force dio was in the newsletter that it will be previewed this week.

I don't see any of the 4 remaining previewed item's posted in the Dec. 24th and 31st newsletters qualifying for the final two days of surprises. The Chernabog and Mola Ram were the only one's to date posted in both a newsletter previews and as two of the 12 surprises, however, seeing as they were first posted as two of the 12 surprises it was not something any of us expected. I'm am fully expecting/hoping for a LOTR announcement tomorrow. As for the 4th, that's anyone's guess.

Last edited:
in the 4 january i think it will be something great..but i cant guess the license...it should be lotr or marvel though

I am not expecting LOTR to get more than one of the 12 spots. We got our Gandalf announcement--I think we will have to wait until Toy Fair for more news.

Back