12 Days of Sideshow.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2010 is looking great Sideshow! but, where are the Universal Monsters? :D

Here is to hoping that 2010 marks the return of "King Karloff" at Sideshow Collectibles! :D

How about some Bernie Wrightson items for 2010? :D

How about a Frankenstein The Revenant PF figure for 2010? :D

I can see the light.......................

LOTR%20Gandalf%204.JPG

If Sideshow was cheeky they'd announce the LOTR product on the third, Tolkien's birthday.

Gandalf the Grey is a must. Hopefully that preview from a while back is a PF.

Well,

If Tolkein's birthday is the third, they may wait for that, but I would love to see a PF announcement during this time. A lot of the other big SS events have been somewhat of a let-down on the LOTR side of things.

Well the Disney Fans got two PF's during the announcements, and they both look really nice. Still hoping for a LOTR PF announcement, but with Star Wars and Disney each getting two previews, maybe we'll get two sneak peaks!!

(who am I kidding...:eek:)

Well the Disney Fans got two PF's during the announcements, and they both look really nice. Still hoping for a LOTR PF announcement, but with Star Wars and Disney each getting two previews, maybe we'll get two sneak peaks!!

(who am I kidding...:eek:)

Only 4 days left, I'm pretty happy, 2 Star Wars, 2 Disney, 1 Marvel and 1 Indy. I have no interest in that Jason or Freddy or whoever he is and I've never seen Buffy so no interest there either.

WHAT WE NEED NOW IS LORD OF THE RINGS!!!

We still have 4 days left so there could still be something there.

Happy New Year to all....except SS....wow talk about lame. I would suggest that there are few licenses that have given SS the BOOST in name recognition or sales as LoTR and still nothing....congrats on an epic fail.

It's not over yet so don't lose faith just yet BUT I do think we get a raw deal when it comes to new announcements, hey hasn't that been said before!! :rolleyes:

Still hoping for a Treebeard diorama!! Now that one i WOULD buy direct from SS, whatever the shipping and customs! Provided they don't balls it up of course.

i am hoping for a ringwraith pf....i dont see it coming though....:duh:duh

Thank god.. now we can stop hearing all the LOTR complaining. :) Although if the staff doesn't light up I'm sure we will hear about it.

Back