12 Days of Sideshow.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lecture

First though, there would be complaints.

That goes without saying. :lol In the end though it wouldn't matter, they'd buy it anyway.....having an unlimited supply of disposable income does have it's advantages.....even if it does mean living at home with Mommy and Daddy. :monkey3

That goes without saying. :lol In the end though it wouldn't matter, they'd buy it anyway.....having an unlimited supply of disposable income does have it's advantages.....even if it does mean living at home with Mommy and Daddy. :monkey3

:lol:rotfl:lol

Well played Woodsy! :clap

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2 Such blasphemy!!! :lol

I am of course kidding :lol

No longer tempted, the collection has now taken a Weta, SS/W and UC only coarse....just hope I can keep it there :lol

That's a shame... :( Oh well, at least you can't go wrong with that course :) Especially UC, of which I am still trying eventually to get both Glamdring and Anduril, and I have been screwed over in deals for them not once, but twice... It's like i'm destined not to have them :lol

I am of course kidding :lol

That's a shame... :( Oh well, at least you can't go wrong with that course :) Especially UC, of which I am still trying eventually to get both Glamdring and Anduril, and I have been screwed over in deals for them not once, but twice... It's like i'm destined not to have them :lol

You better be! :tap :lol

TBH I have felt the best about collecting then I have for a while, its nice thinking that I am gonna be narrowing my searches to only those companies...makes choices soooo much easier!! :lol

UC do rock...can't believe you've been stung twice :( You tried Blades-uk or uniquities? those are two companies that are always pretty decent :)

You better be! :tap :lol

TBH I have felt the best about collecting then I have for a while, its nice thinking that I am gonna be narrowing my searches to only those companies...makes choices soooo much easier!! :lol

UC do rock...can't believe you've been stung twice :( You tried Blades-uk or uniquities? those are two companies that are always pretty decent :)

Too much choice can indeed be a bad thing :lol It's nice knowing exactly what you want too... the old quality over quantity thing :lecture

And yeah, once was on eBay, the second on another forum. I haven't heard much about Blades-uk, but I think i'm going to try a shop in the US who i've bought stuff off before. It ends up cheaper even with shipping. Crazy prices from UK shops most of the time :duh

Too much choice can indeed be a bad thing :lol It's nice knowing exactly what you want too... the old quality over quantity thing :lecture

And yeah, once was on eBay, the second on another forum. I haven't heard much about Blades-uk, but I think i'm going to try a shop in the US who i've bought stuff off before. It ends up cheaper even with shipping. Crazy prices from UK shops most of the time :duh

Amen to that!! :lecture

Sucks when that happens :( Yeah, the price for UC items over here are scary at best :lol Do you mean Smiths blades? If so then I agree they are very decent! :)

Amen to that!! :lecture

Sucks when that happens :( Yeah, the price for UC items over here are scary at best :lol Do you mean Smiths blades? If so then I agree they are very decent! :)

Yeah Smith blades, you are correct. (as well as psychic? :horror:lol)

I got Sting and some other stuff before, and he ships to the UK all the time so it's all good.

I was gonna say something to get this thread back on track, but other than SW bashing I guess it's kinda defunct now! :lol

(LOTR > SW :D)

Great minds think alike :duff Yeah they really are a great company and always nice and chatty on the UC forums :)

:woo :woo :lecture :banana

Indeed. UC was what got me first into collecting, and UCForums was the first forum I joined. (Until they banned me not long ago for no reason, I tried e-mailing but no reply :dunno) Are you a member then?

Back