12 Days of Sideshow.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gandalf was a really nice preview, and with the right finishing touches, he could be one of the nicest figures that Sideshow has done, period. The sculpt is bang on, and the outfit looks like it is coming together nicely. The pose is the best that they could have picked without being too scene specific.

Some of the other stuff was really nice too, just lines that I don't collect. Maleficent is tempting, and the Mola Ram looks like he'd be fun for an Indy collector!

Was there anything revealed that people were not already aware of? I don't think there was.

Still, nice to see some whole figure pictures :duff

I think a couple of the Star Wars ones were a surprise, but then they release so much, its easy to keep some under wraps.

As for most of the rest, I think it was already expected, teased, listed in a Q&A, etc.

i am too disapointed....i was waiting a ringwraith pf...where is my ringwraith pf????:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Gandalf was a really nice preview, and with the right finishing touches, he could be one of the nicest figures that Sideshow has done, period. The sculpt is bang on, and the outfit looks like it is coming together nicely. The pose is the best that they could have picked without being too scene specific.

Some of the other stuff was really nice too, just lines that I don't collect. Maleficent is tempting, and the Mola Ram looks like he'd be fun for an Indy collector!

Funny, all three of those were my favorite previews, and I plan on ordering all three! :rock :rock :rock

I think that Gandalf was the nicest piece on the 12 days announcements. Yeah, Conan was good too so was Mola Ram, but I think Sideshow hit a Home Run with this one.....

Specially if the staff has a light up feature, which I think is a must for accuracy and consistency.

I wouold love to see the light up staff too, and I was wondering what the exclusive might be? Light up features in other PF lines are in both the regular and exclusive.

The book from Balin's tomb? Alternate hand holding Glamdring? a little dwark skeleton?

I don't think they will do a hand wielding Glamdring because I remember someone saying that they do not repeat exclusives but if that isn't true that would be a cool exclusive in my book.:cool:

I don't think they will do a hand wielding Glamdring because I remember someone saying that they do not repeat exclusives but if that isn't true that would be a cool exclusive in my book.:cool:

If they did make another Glamdring, I hope it's better than the plastic effort on the GTW PF. :sick

I wouold love to see the light up staff too, and I was wondering what the exclusive might be? Light up features in other PF lines are in both the regular and exclusive.

The book from Balin's tomb? Alternate hand holding Glamdring? a little dwark skeleton?

I think it either be the book or the hat...

I think that Gandalf was the nicest piece on the 12 days announcements. Yeah, Conan was good too so was Mola Ram, but I think Sideshow hit a Home Run with this one.....

Specially if the staff has a light up feature, which I think is a must for accuracy and consistency.

:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture Gandalf can be the best pf for the 2010 ,f it has a light up feature imo..

:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture Gandalf can be the best pf for the 2010 ,f it has a light up feature imo..

To make the above statement true, you would have to insert the word "toy" where the letters "pf" currently reside.

I agree that the light coming from Gandalf's staff in the film was epic but the small LED that you could fit in a PF staff would not be enought light to do any justice to the piece and only serve to make it more of a "toy".

That just my $0.02......

I agree. I say no light feature. (IMO)

And I think it's fairly plain that the ex. will be an extra head. (Hat on and hatless). But maybe that's too obvious?

To make the above statement true, you would have to insert the word "toy" where the letters "pf" currently reside.

I agree that the light coming from Gandalf's staff in the film was epic but the small LED that you could fit in a PF staff would not be enought light to do any justice to the piece and only serve to make it more of a "toy".

That just my $0.02......

I agree. I say no light feature. (IMO)

And I think it's fairly plain that the ex. will be an extra head. (Hat on and hatless). But maybe that's too obvious?

:lecture

Totally agree with you both I mean this is LOTR not Star Wars...:monkey3

Back