12 Days of Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I reckon we'll see Lando up for pre order over the next few days.
I'm sure someone knows if SS lost the licence. How many insiders do we have on these forums.....

If we don’t see any new SW releases at Con, they either lost it or still negotiating the terms. It’s the NRD that could kill it for SS.

I reckon we'll see Lando up for pre order over the next few days.
I'm sure someone knows if SS lost the licence. How many insiders do we have on these forums.....

What makes you think that?

I am looking forward to a Lando PF aswell, in particular Bespin version.

More Joker and Wolverine announcements

very exciting!

:(

Sideshow has destroyed the 1/4 scale SW Statue market with there strategy. We have been seen since 5 or more years only OT reissues or duplicates and the SW B-Movies stuff. After the Mythos line Sideshow let falls down the SW license and go with mainstream Marvel and DC and other licenses killed from SSC too. XM Studios and IS are overpriced and 1 Statue in 1 year or so is not really for collectors (IS Vader, XM Maul & Luke would be very good) the rest IS Kylo omg, Yoda (to small and more diorama as Statue) and XM Cartoon Boba and the 3times Anakin fail.... and hell yeah all A characters too.
It looks like that no Statue Company is interrested in SW at the moment on the market. All goes with Mainstream Marvel or DC....Hot Toys is my biggest hope for a 1/4 scale Figure or Statue line (like Enterbay Statues Polystone/resin body, the rest PVC)) in the future for OT, NT, CW and EU Stuff.......

tonight is our only hope lol

The collectibles panel for Star Wars is Friday too, hopefully something pops up

if there is nothing.. something happened here.. would be good to hear something official from Sideshow

Sideshow has destroyed the 1/4 scale SW Statue market with there strategy. We have been seen since 5 or more years only OT reissues or duplicates and the SW B-Movies stuff.

And since 5 years all Sideshow Premium Format statues are way overpriced. They simply doubled the price. Thats why so many collectors left the boat.

Sideshow not at the star wars collectors panel. First time i’ve seen this at comic con. However hot toys was mentioned but not sideshow at all. License seems to be gone for future pieces. Which is why it’s all previous work and distribution. All rumor but noshow sideshow.

Sideshow not at the star wars collectors panel. First time i’ve seen this at comic con. However hot toys was mentioned but not sideshow at all. License seems to be gone for future pieces. Which is why it’s all previous work and distribution. All rumor but noshow sideshow.

Well...that is depressing as ****. And from what I saw no other future teases by other companies like Iron Studios.

So either the licence is expired or the negotiations are still going on.

I wonder if the negotiations are going to be short?

Back