12 Days of Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More and more it feels like Sideshow is done with Star Wars 1/4 scale :(

Which gives us nothing to talk about lmao

A lot of Star Wars related stuff in their blog but no announcements or teases about anything. It is so depressing. I'll make sure to bump this topic during Spooktacular and hope for some sort of reveal..anything.

I got all excited today with the SS live show, they advertised new Star Wars statues. All they showed were the existing Rogue One PF line.
What the heck SS, what is going on with the Star Wars licence?

I got all excited today with the SS live show, they advertised new Star Wars statues. All they showed were the existing Rogue One PF line.

The journey ends not with a bang, but with a whimper.

lmao saw that too.

Was hoping for that Rancor reveal or another tease.

But we got nothing.

New 3PO LiSi Bust, Han Carbonite, Grievous or Emperor LSF. Padme and Grievous Mythos. Greedo or Bossk PF

New Galactic Bounty Hunter but I don’t see the Disney or LFL licensing. It’s original I’m wondering if they’re sidestepping here?

New Galactic Bounty Hunter but I don’t see the Disney or LFL licensing. It’s original I’m wondering if they’re sidestepping here?

It appears to be a original sculpt, done by Sideshow. All appear to be females too.

Prepare for T&A and a bunch of skin showing to sell statues

yes, Im mentally exhausted just by waiting for new interesting XM Studio SW 1/4 statues ( General Grievous to be specific).

Lets just see what are the offerings from SS though....

Another day, another non Star Wars reveal

hopefully they're saving the best for last?

Well we only have 1 day left now. What if they are counting the Sideshow Original Bounty Hunter as a Star Wars piece? I'll be very annoyed!!!!

Well we only have 1 day left now. What if they are counting the Sideshow Original Bounty Hunter as a Star Wars piece? I'll be very annoyed!!!!

It's very much starting to look the case. Fingers crossed for the final day, if nothing I'm going to be very disappointed, then again seems to be the case these days with sideshow.

Surely not? Its not even about star wars at all?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back