12 Days of Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking like nothing revealed :/

company continues to disappoint

Looking like nothing revealed :/

company continues to disappoint

Its a shame that SSC was not on the SWCC. After the last price drop and the ever and ever always ever the same A+ character re-releases the most collectors go with HT or collect black series, Vintage Collection or Lego. The focus is only on the mainstream from SSc and this is exspecially Marvel and more and more DC. I hope we will see an other company like Prime 1, Weta, Attakus or GG will get the licence or bring more and bigger stuff in the future. I hope on the Mandalorian or Clone Wars 7 brings back the Force in this buiseness for Statue collector

Its a shame that SSC was not on the SWCC. After the last price drop and the ever and ever always ever the same A+ character re-releases the most collectors go with HT or collect black series, Vintage Collection or Lego. The focus is only on the mainstream from SSc and this is exspecially Marvel and more and more DC. I hope we will see an other company like Prime 1, Weta, Attakus or GG will get the licence or bring more and bigger stuff in the future. I hope on the Mandalorian or Clone Wars 7 brings back the Force in this buiseness for Statue collector

Attakus has a Star Wars licence and they promised plenty of stuff by the end of 2018. Trouble is they have constant, lengthy delays and a lack of communication.

Attakus has a Star Wars licence and they promised plenty of stuff by the end of 2018. Trouble is they have constant, lengthy delays and a lack of communication.

Yeah i know that but in the last 5-10 years cames only 2 or 3 1/5 scale Statues and the Yoda using the force and than they started the 1/10 scale line with reissues from the old 1/5 scale line. Attakus is dead they have no money i think or license problems with disney or whatever.
Weta would be great for 1/6 scale Statue line. The human faces looks definitly good, better than the most Sideshow PF human faces. Prime 1 would be great for 1/5, 1/4 or 1/3 scale.

DS/GG would be really really nice when they made an 1/4 scale Ladies line like Honey trap,
with 5-10 Statues from the OT/PT Movies, Clone Wars and Books
for example Mara jade, Ahsoka Tano, Assaijj Ventress, Luminara Undulli, Bariss Offee, Aayla Secura, Shaak Ti, Darth Talon, Padme, Leia etc.

After I read this I had to check it out and it seems they slipped and accident mentioned it. I wonder if it’ll be 1/6 scale, which would make it about the size of a regular legendary scale statue :drool
But unfortunately that same price range :(

lol yeah that was not supposed to be said

Wonder what it would be though, a bust? Return to the diorama line?

Safe to assume they'll announce it soon I guess.

Yeah i know that but in the last 5-10 years cames only 2 or 3 1/5 scale Statues and the Yoda using the force and than they started the 1/10 scale line with reissues from the old 1/5 scale line. Attakus is dead they have no money i think or license problems with disney or whatever.
Weta would be great for 1/6 scale Statue line. The human faces looks definitly good, better than the most Sideshow PF human faces. Prime 1 would be great for 1/5, 1/4 or 1/3 scale.

DS/GG would be really really nice when they made an 1/4 scale Ladies line like Honey trap,
with 5-10 Statues from the OT/PT Movies, Clone Wars and Books
for example Mara jade, Ahsoka Tano, Assaijj Ventress, Luminara Undulli, Bariss Offee, Aayla Secura, Shaak Ti, Darth Talon, Padme, Leia etc.

Yeah there is something seriously wrong with Attakus at the moment. It's a shame because they make some nice pieces.

Yeah there is something seriously wrong with Attakus at the moment. It's a shame because they make some nice pieces.
Sure, Attakus made great pieces in the past except the humans (Han, Leia, Luke, Obi etc.) the most pieces was older than 10 or 15 years.
And when u look at Attakus page or business sellers, they have stock items from amazing pieces like the Gamorrean Guard, Oola, Tusken Raider, Bib, Cody and more
the most are older than 10 years.

I loved Attakus 1/5. I bought GG and Probe Droid in 2007 2 of the greatest statue made. then they bailed on the 1/5 scale. I know they did do Cody but that was it for 1/5

Last edited:
I have most of the attakus 1/5 line, the only one that I really want now is the probe droid.

I have the Attakus v1 Vader, the v1 Yoda, & Boba Fett, they are great. I remember seeing them in the Star Wars magazine that I got delivered to my mailbox, running upstairs & wishing the internet modem would dial up & connect faster, & yelling for no one to pick up the phone which would've killed the internet connection. My how times have changed. Anyway, everywhere I checked had already sold out of Vader (the one I wanted the most). So I took a leap of faith & contacted Attakus directly, & thankfully was able to buy one. I can't remember if I bought it in euros or francs. I do remember the exchange rate was in my favor though.
Anyway, great pieces! & the Vader was my favorite Darth Vader statue until the Iron Studios Vader arrived.

Back