12 Days of Sideshow 2016 - DC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ Its one thing to play the long game, its another to drag it out especially in spite of the cry of the masses. I think there are enough iterations of the same character(s) to have a sustainable market if need be.

It's like being on a long road trip. Sideshow makes a lot of stops along the way and detours with different lines, repeat characters, some variants and different scales.

There is always that element of never getting to your destination and completing your collecting focus because you never service your vehicle.

Attachments

• C1L2CxxVEAIoKAv.jpg-large.jpg
    C1L2CxxVEAIoKAv.jpg-large.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 129
  • preview_Thor_JaneFosterPF.jpg
    preview_Thor_JaneFosterPF.jpg
    263.7 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
Funny, I was thinking the same thing. After the big 7, (rhetorically) what's left for them...

Atom, Green Arrow, Hawkman, Zatanna, Firestorm, etc...
There are still a bunch of Leaguers left to do. It's a large roster. That said, I'm sure many will stop after the Big 7 are all released. I'd be interested in a few more though.

Or busts. Or prints. Or characters revisited as nauseum.

I'm just waiting for the Court of the Dead bust of the reaper they've done 6 times. With print.

Meh ...CotD ...lost interest on this line a long time ago. I only have the Queen ...and she's enough for me.

You know they are going to finish out 12 days with a biggie - it has got to be either Flash, Martian Manhunter, or (on the Marvel side) Magneto, right?

You know they are going to finish out 12 days with a biggie - it has got to be either Flash, Martian Manhunter, or (on the Marvel side) Magneto, right?

Just checked the last 2 Years Day 12 and it was Darkseid and Lex Luthor on that Day so yea i still have hope for a Flash Statue :pray::pray::pray::pray:

Back