12 Days of Sideshow 2016 - DC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need a Robin PF. How come nobody has made a large scale statue of this guy yet? (except P1)

Attachments

• C1Bio3gUsAA1enJ.jpg-large.jpg
    C1Bio3gUsAA1enJ.jpg-large.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 115
  • 1125x682_previewbanner_SheRaStatue-1.jpg
    1125x682_previewbanner_SheRaStatue-1.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 129
preview_StanLauArtistSeries-02-1.jpg
DC Comics Statues – Stanley ‘Artgerm’ Lau Artist Series

Sideshow and renowned artist Stanley ‘Artgerm’ Lau have teamed up to bring you a brand new vision for some of DC Comics more popular characters! Get your first look at the upcoming Catwoman, Harley Quinn, and Poison Ivy Statues from the DC Comics Stanley Artgerm’ Lau artist series today! Stay tuned for updates!

Hmmm, scale? What scale damnit!?

They are calling these statues and not PFs. My guess is that they're 1/5 scale. They described the new Avengers line as statues too and they ended up being 1/5 pieces. It looks like SSC is dropping the COM label for their 1/5 pieces and are now just calling them statues.

They are calling these statues and not PFs. My guess is that they're 1/5 scale. They described the new Avengers line as statues too and they ended up being 1/5 pieces. It looks like SSC is dropping the COM label for their 1/5 pieces and are now just calling them statues.

My thought exactly. Bittersweet. And the 5th catwoman in 2 yrs.

Last edited:
wow another Catwoman and presumably Poison Ivy and Harley

yawn

It is a sin that Robin or Nightwing haven't been made yet.

I feel like at this point Sideshow is deliberately not finishing the 7 JLA members just so people keep checking their website to see if they're releasing them. When we find they haven't been released we buy other things instead. If they complete the 7, then maybe some people will retire!

Artgerm confirmed these are 1/5 on his FB page :)

I feel like at this point Sideshow is deliberately not finishing the 7 JLA members just so people keep checking their website to see if they're releasing them. When we find they haven't been released we buy other things instead. If they complete the 7, then maybe some people will retire!

They are definitely stretching it out. Same can be said for their 1:1 DC bust line. You got 3 of the 7 there.

They are definitely stretching it out. Same can be said for their 1:1 DC bust line. You got 3 of the 7 there.

Funny, I was thinking the same thing. After the big 7, (rhetorically) what's left for them...

^ Its one thing to play the long game, its another to drag it out especially in spite of the cry of the masses. I think there are enough iterations of the same character(s) to have a sustainable market if need be.

Back