12 Days of Sideshow 2016 - DC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like I will luck out and not have a single thing I'm interested in during these 12 days, but I hope that the final reveal is a Flash PF, that is so long overdue, it needs to happen for everyone working on their JL lineups

I wonder what other DC character they'd do if it's not Flash or MM...

Doomsday :panic: but im kinda sure its gonna be a good guy this time after we got Darkseid, Lex Luthor, Killer Croc and Bane and i dont think they gonna do MM cuz they gonna wait and see how Cyborg is doing in the Justice League Movie so they can decide what People would buy more:lol
So yea Flash if Core Justice League Member but if not maybe even a Green Arrow to go with the Canary?

Doomsday :panic: but im kinda sure its gonna be a good guy this time after we got Darkseid, Lex Luthor, Killer Croc and Bane and i dont think they gonna do MM cuz they gonna wait and see how Cyborg is doing in the Justice League Movie so they can decide what People would buy more:lol
So yea Flash if Core Justice League Member but if not maybe even a Green Arrow to go with the Canary?

I'd be tempted with Green Arrow if it looked good. Especially if they model him more after his comic book appearence. I need the goatee!!!

Idk, I think BC was to accompany the BoP, I wouldn't hold out for GA.

Oh yeah, I completely forgot about the other ones. You're probably right. Though at some point they need to do a Green Arrow.

How do we not have a Robin PF yet? Or Nightwing? Batman stuff usually sells well and they're both a pretty integral part of the Batman mythos.

Attachments

• C1WJOhwVIAABVux.jpg-large.jpg
    C1WJOhwVIAABVux.jpg-large.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 107
One more day!

...And would this forum just go pandemonium if the last reveal is a Flash PF ...or a Martian Manhunter PF?!

Man o man ....make it happen SSC...

I hope it's a Martian Manhunter PF. We all know SSC will get around to a Flash PF. However, I don't have nearly the same amount of confidence that we'll ever see a MM PF.

It's just mind blowing how Flash gets ZERO love from the big companies. I would buy EVERY 1/4 Flash that gets made.

I think Flash is pretty popular now with the TV show. My kids and I watch the show every week when a new episode is aired. I just can't see any circumstance in which we don't get a Flash PF. I can't say the same about a Martian Manhunter PF.

Back