12 Days of Sideshow 2016 - DC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HELL YES! I'm definitely down for a Deathstroke PF! Still want a Flash and MM PF but Deathstroke is a MUST HAVE piece for me personally.

Yea not sure how to feel about it tbh :s Dont get me wrong i love Deathstroke but with the new "prices" on Sideshow it has to be pretty good to make me buy this over the Prime1 one? No reason to buy a 1/4 okayisch locking Statue over a 1/3 Deathstroke thats for alot of People Top3 Statue of 2016 and its "only" 900 USD

Yea not sure how to feel about it tbh :s Dont get me wrong i love Deathstroke but with the new "prices" on Sideshow it has to be pretty good to make me buy this over the Prime1 one? No reason to buy a 1/4 okayisch locking Statue over a 1/3 Deathstroke thats for alot of People Top3 Statue of 2016 and its "only" 900 USD

I will have both unless the PF looks like crap. Looks pretty good from what I can see so far.

I'd hardly call a Deathstroke PF a dud. Looking forward to this one.

All personal preferences. The only thing I'm remotely excited for is the K-2SO PF.

As a huge fan of DC...a Deathstroke PF doesn't do anything for me.

Congrats to those that have been wanting him or love the character. This looks like it will be a good looking statue!

^ While I may not purchase, Im interested in seeing WW, Thanos and DS. DS may be a PO but Im contemplating Bane right now... one or the other.

I have the Prime 1 and it's amazing but I'd still want a classic costume pf.

Hmmm ....no Flash and no MM ...again. Oh well.

Will have to see how this Deathstroke PF comes out. Don't mind a comic version Deathstroke ...if it looks spectacular.

th.jpg

I will Light this

Well I bet there all proud of themselves over at SSC in the upper management right about now, pouting this as a success while Patting each other on the back is in progress.

That said, I understand not everyone gets there wants and needs fulfilled, and that piece that we see glimpses of in the background as a Tease, but is just that, and I am don't have to have just DC or just Marvel, or just some other License or a specific scale, but somethings did catch my eye, yes my eye, but looking in on other threads and what they would have like to been reveled, you didn't do to good, but a lot of collectors have short memories and that through out the year, there are Revels that are off the radar of a lot or being held in some vault at SSC, leading up to SDCC, But Hey 12 Days, is a Scathing Success in someones mind.

I have an Idea for next year, why doesn't SSC actually do a Full Revel, OH SNAP

JMO

Back