12" Darth Maul "aggressive" sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, no. Been caught up with my job, but casts should be happening pretty soon. Next weekend is the plan.

Sorry, no. Been caught up with my job, but casts should be happening pretty soon. Next weekend is the plan.

:(

:impatient: :lol

I'm really looking forward to seeing him cast and painted, I think he's gonna be awesome and the nay-sayers about the sculpt will be forced to hang their heads in shame!

I can't wait. :)

I just wanted to pop in and give everyone an update. Real life nonsense has kept me tied up more than I had wanted, but things are getting back on track now. These should be finished up shortly! Sorry for the wait!

No, and that's one of the things dragging me down at the moment. We were suppose to close on Oct. 15, 22 and now Nov 22 which we have been told also isn't going to happen. So, we started looking at more houses, and likely start making an offer on the third different house since July. We basically have been homless since then, staying with different family members with all of out belongings in storage and our animals in kennels. Not to mention our first kid on the way in February. It's beginning to take a toll. :wink1:

Sheesh, you do have a lot on your plate at the moment. Good luck with everything, Im sure it will sort it self out eventually.

Congratulations on the upcoming birth of your child, very exxiting!! :D

Just getting settled into the new place (finally!!!), so this will be moving quickly starting this weekend. Expect an update Monday or Tuesday.

Me too! I have had a lot of ideas I want to work on, but haven't had the area to do so.

Great Sculpt unsung.:rock I cant wait to see this finished! I looked at those picks of Ray himself and as Maul over and over again and IMHO I think you got him spot on man!

Sorry for the lack of updates, but it seems like as soon as things start looking better for us, another thing drags us down. On Friday night, my girlfriend who is seven and a half months pregnant tripped and fell coming out of Tron Legacy. She landed on her stomach, but seemed okay. Saturday morning we knew things were not perfect as she started having signs of early labor. Long story short, the last couple of days have been interesting, but the baby seems fine and they gave her something to stop the labor. They said if it was a few more weeks they wouldn't mind, but that she needs to "cook" a little more.

I promise, you will see these very soon. I'm working on a makeshift vacuum chamber to insure bubble free castings and make them as perfect as possible. (Cheap and easy to do, BTW)

Back