12" Darth Maul "aggressive" sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, no. I haven't had the time I need to complete it, I had hoped to this weekend but something came up. Next week is pretty busy, but hopefully next weekend I'll get the chance to finish.

Sorry, no. I haven't had the time I need to complete it, I had hoped to this weekend but something came up. Next week is pretty busy, but hopefully next weekend I'll get the chance to finish.

Story of my life. :lol

I'm looking forward to seeing the finished sculpt, I think he'll turn out great! Can't wait to see what he looks like on a body.

This is a great sculpt, I can see Ray Park in there for sure. Can't wait to see it painted. Maul is one of the few PT characters I really like

Great, I'm really looking forward to seeing your finished sculpt. The details so far is amazing.
(I'm hoping to be considered worthy to get one of these from you on commission):pray:

Okay, the mold is about to begin. Due to the horns, the mold is going to be a little tricky, I'm doing a three part mold. Should be fun!

Anyway, as I have been saying, I'm going to sell five copies of this sculpt, fully painted. Once those five have been shipped out, I'll re-open orders for an additional five. That is likely to be it (aside from the two or so I make for myself). These will be more expensive than the Weequay heads due the complexity of the mold and of the paint. So, I will take a deposit to reserve a spot if needed. If interested, send me a PM. I'll start a list on the first post.

Last edited:
Really excited to see this Unsung.... Maul was my fist sideshow figure I bought and your head is perfect.

Wow haven't been over here in such a long time, but man that is one awesome HS you got there unsung! :rock

If only I had SS Darth Maul, I'd be on this like white on rice!

Can't wait to see it painted!

Last edited:
Don't worry, I owe you one for that massive favor you did for me, this is the least I can do!

So, one spot still open.

lol it took me a while to find this post again. The head looks great, cant wait to see the finished product.

Back