12" ANH Leia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, she's really ideal compared to males, but Johnny's a wee lad and the HT figure just isn't true to his body type at all.

Yeah, as great as the HT body is, it's a shame they don't have different types for smaller and less broad shouldered characters.

Maybe its more an issue where the height is trying to reflect the height of the character rather than the height of the actor, if you get my meaning.

I think I know where you're coming from pix, but if you check out the POTC thread, I posted a few comparison shots, Sparrow and Swann are about dead even in height. The new body from HT has quite broad shoulders, one thing I hope DOESN'T come about in Sideshow's body development with them.

Despite the nitpicks I have with her, overally she still looks nice and is fitting with the rest of the ANH lineup, and surely Luke is in the pipeline so it'd be a real shame having Ben, Han, Luke and no Leia.

LEIA'S CELL

Completed diorama pics in link above.

Here is a preview.

interrogate3.jpg
+

lyingdown.jpg

Awesome work Prog! Thats really a cool set-up as well as your ceremonial steps :rock

And did we scare Adam away? I would like to see some more shots of the WIP, or finished product.

Well, after being convinced by a few photos here, I decided to get Leia afterall. And she certainly IS better in person. But I am a bit disappointed in the eyes veering off and the quality of the dress. It's just too flimsy for my tastes and I can aleady see it start to tear up at the neck.

Here's my very late contribution:

17-1.jpg

18-2.jpg

19-2.jpg

Bizarre action shot:
21-1.jpg

Nice C-boy. She looks like she is mid-Matrix style flip! :lol

Haha, I think I was shooting for something like that! It's like Star Wars has gone through so many different artists and forms (manga comics, unleashed toys, etc) that it makes it somewhat normal to see Leia do that. Makes it more fun of a toy anyway!

Well I finally recieved Leia today and all I can say is WOW! She is great! I have to admit after seeing some of the inital shots or her I was a bit worried that she would have a huge nose but the sculpt is terriffic! My only complaint is the whole hood thing being seperate from her dress and the lack of a trigger finger hand. It would have been nice to have some extra hands. But she looks great anyway.

Nice pics. Love the R2 shot.

Why they didn't give her the trigger finger hand is beyond me. She looks silly holding the gun like that. Glad I had a spare.

Back