1000toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1000toys - TOA Heavy Industries Synthetic Human

angolz has carb for 169 and an anitcarb on sale. grab it before its gone.lolz

^its the closest one to retail though. didn't carb go for 150 or was it 120 in PO? lolz

CaRB was $150. I don't know what shipping to the USA would be like for it, but it will definitely work out cheaper than eBay.

I think the difference in price is justified honestly, since the body has some very cool gimmicks and it balances just as well as the original. That said, there's no better deal than the OG at $120 shipped each, and I hope they bring it back for the exact same price next year.

why are these being sold so randomly? how annoying...

What exactly do you mean? They announce everything well in advance. If you're talking about the number of con exclusives, I totally empathise. Hopefully that will change soon—there's another pre-order in December, and the OG Synthetic Human reissue next year to look forward to.

On the other hand, if you're referring to things like CaRB being available on that site, that's not 1000Toys. Angolz likely bought them during the pre-order and are selling them on at inflated prices, which are now closer to retail during the sale. The Synthetic Human and CaRB only sold on the 1000Toys site, and everything else was an exclusive announced in advance.

12308681_940495302701133_4272162223845419925_n.jpg

1000toys said:
Taking a bit longer then expected, but we will be announcing details for the next PO this week.Taking a bit longer then expected, but we will be announcing details for the next PO this week.

12391038_941319099285420_9186440189242843243_n.jpg

1000toys said:
Kept you waiting?

We are happy to present you Kokto the first type of the humanoid Genetic Camo Activity (GCA) Unit and the next release from our 1000toys’s Nihei Tsutomu designed TOA Heavy Industries line.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unit Specs
Unit Name: Kokto (黒疾)
Series: Genetic Camo Activity (GCA) Unit
Description: The Asian male type of the humanoid Genetic Camo Activity (GCA) Units developed by TOA Heavy Industries based on their standard Synthetic Human bodies.

Covered in genetic tissue this humanoid type possesses regenerative powers and was developed to be capable of operating among civilians with little risk of detection .

Armed with an Electrically Reinforced Battle Mace and a prototype Portable Ballistic Acceleration Device to enable combat capability at any range.

Dispatched by Toa Heavy Industries to track down and eliminate any CaRB units that survived the battle with Anti-Carb unit and escaped to urban areas.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This item will be featured at our Toy Soul display and we will be announcing the exact details of the Pre-Order at the Toy Soul Booth (Star Hall 3F A9 - A16) as well as our FB and Instagram accounts on December 18th 10AM Hong Kong local time so don’t miss it!.

1/6 Toa Heavy Industries Genetic Camo Activity (GCA) Unit "Kokto" Pre-Order Information (Updated: Specs added )
Toy Soul is starting to heat up, and so we're finally ready to announce the details of our third and final online Pre-Order for 2015.
So without further ado, let's get to the details.
Pre-Order for the 1/6 Toa Heavy Industries “Kokto” of the Genetic Camo Activity (GCA) Units will start December 22nd 11am (JST)!!
*Check below for the corresponding time in your area.
<North America>
New York : December 21st, 9pm
Los Angeles : December 21st, 6pm
<Europe>
London : December 21st, 2am
Berlin : December 21st, 3am
<Asia>
Hong Kong : December 22nd, 10am
Singapore : December 22nd, 10am
Sydney : December 22nd, 12pm
The sales will be held at the following online shop.
1000toys
The price will be 220 USD(Shipping included), and is scheduled to ship in late April, 2016.
One big change from the recent pre-orders is that we have worked with the factory to increase quantity for this item, and that has allowed us to increase the limit of pieces to TWO PIECES for every customer.
Unit Specs
Unit Name: Kokto (黒疾)
Series: Genetic Camo Activity (GCA) Unit
Description: The Asian male type of the humanoid Genetic Camo Activity (GCA) Units developed by TOA Heavy Industries, based on their standard Synthetic Human bodies.
Covered in genetic tissue, this humanoid type possesses regenerative powers and was developed to be capable of operating among civilians with lower risk of detection.
Armed with an Electrically Reinforced Battle Mace and a prototype Portable Ballistic Acceleration Device to enable combat capability at any range.
Dispatched by Toa Heavy Industries to track down and eliminate any CaRB units that survived the battle with Anti-CaRB units and escaped to urban areas.
■行試体
皮面偽装個体は視覚的に人に近い体裁に調整された合成人間で自己再生能力機能を持つ。
■1/6 東亜重工製行試体 黒疾(コクト)
東洋人系の皮面偽装個体。電量芯打撃棍と試作型携行用弾体加速装置を装備。反鹵獲転用体班との戦闘でダメージを負い逃走した、鹵獲転用体の追撃を任務としている
*Very Important Please Read
For people who are new to us and have never ordered from our shop, you will be required to create an account on our website before you place an order.
Unfortunately, our current system will not allow you to create an account until the Pre-Order starts at December 22nd 11am (JST). Therefore do not feel alarmed about the fact you are not able to create an account until then, and please note that it is not an error of any sort.
We receive many questions about this, so we would like to address it here and ask for your understanding regarding this matter.
Please note very small quantities of this item may be sold at selected shops after the item is released.
For those in the area, this item will be displayed at the Sentinel Booth at Toy Soul being held in Hong Kong from December 18th to the 20th, so come on over to our booth and check it out.
We'll be posting more about this as it gets closer to the PO, but we look forward to seeing everyone on Tuesday!
1000toys
*Sales Summary
-1/6 Toa Heavy Industries Genetic Camo Activity (GCA) Unit "Kokto"
-Sales price : 220USD(Shipping cost included)
-Limit 2pcs per order
-Worldwide shipping available
-Sales start from 11am, December 22nd(Japan Time)
(*While supplies last)
-Online shop : 1000toys
(*User registration available only at the time of purchase)
‪#‎1000Toys‬, ‪#‎Toa‬, ‪#‎toaheavyindustries‬, ‪#‎GCA‬, ‪#‎Kokto‬, ‪#‎onesixthscale

12370697_941371682613495_8570003426158807736_o.jpg

More pics I took at the show

fbf73c764e8a498191064a692d167905.jpg

0a609a2df51053e6bb74c6cb5104a587.jpg

811674d1199451d953872cd1d84c41af.jpg

033dca0c0a53de2e22614695fa2ac8a9.jpg

450b74eec10f0eab9f162b96729b39b0.jpg

7afdc93d464bedb8434156d27ca3a4c1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool. what is the red bust supposed to be? Just a display item?

Cool. what is the red bust supposed to be? Just a display item?

No it will be a 1/6 figure series. They are so behind on this line so they said nothing we will be shown for awhile but they are still working on it. The artwork for this is very good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whos ready for tomorrow?

Been a bit quiet here since they shown the pic. Maybe no one is interested anymore? however i noticed alot of ppl were requesting to see the body etc before deciding to drop 220 on this thing.

My wallet is being pulled in so many directions .....

I'm interested, but I'll be skipping it I think.

My wallet is being pulled in so many directions .....

I'm interested, but I'll be skipping it I think.

Yeah I hear you man. I actually put a chunk down during the toy soul event and theres a good chance a few more figures need to be paid up during this week. possibly hottoys batman returns double pack and maybe a few SHF figs. never ending cycle.

1/6 Genetic Camo Activity Unit Kokto/Damaged
A battle damaged Kokto with injuries to the genetic tissue on its face.
※Front hair and face part will differ from standard version.

**Orders will be limited to 1pc per person
**Orders with payments that can’t be confirmed will be canceled

・Note : orders will be confirmed only when PayPal payments are finalized
・This is a Pre-Order for an item that will ship in April 2016
・Orders cannot be transferred to any third party
・1000toys reserves the right to cancel any orders if improper purposes are suspected

12366397_943381462412517_3781082268955248481_n.jpg

Oh god. I was going to hold off this but if the production paint on those holds up to that photo, I might have to go for this one. The one-per-customer thing makes me wonder if this will be hard to track down later.

That said, a little patience might go a long way, and my wallet isn't the fullest right now—decisions, decisions.

Oh god. I was going to hold off this but if the production paint on those holds up to that photo, I might have to go for this one. The one-per-customer thing makes me wonder if this will be hard to track down later.

That said, a little patience might go a long way, and my wallet isn't the fullest right now—decisions, decisions.

Yeah, I was just hoping to get the normal ver and then they throw this out at the last min. Im swaying more towards the battle damage ver now. I cant get two of these at the same time whilst I have other things to pay off.

i think its best to go for this one first since its one per person, and remember in the original post, the standard ver will be offered in retail at some point. so that raises some questions there already.

im guessing its best to get this now, and hope that the standard one when released in retail can be offered cheaper or at least with a payment plan.

Back