1000toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1000toys - TOA Heavy Industries Synthetic Human

If it came with that sculpt to begin with, I might have pre ordered & undressed one as well.

base sculpt is pretty much the same. but the face plate, we gotz this instead.
$_35.JPG

Yeah. I'm not really into that :lol

i have 2 kroenens. anti hero, masked figures...that's me. lolz

I want this...now!... but something tells me they will do this last...
I say do this and move on to female characters.. and go back to do more male or irregular shaped ones.
12118786_912574395493224_3607700252732953826_n.jpg

Indra is my most wanted as well, so much like killy from "Blame!" wants badly..........:pray:

Update from 1000toys on FB.

We are happy to announce that the Original Synthetic Human will be made available via online PO in 2016

We are still working out final details but we will increase production quantity for this to ensure as many as our fans as possible will be able to purchase this item.

New information about exact dates will be posted as they become available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep. Looks like they're finally doing another run on the original body!

12088552_915853368498660_4864905742390229364_n.jpg

oh i can just hear the scalpers cry of anguish lol

Wonder if it's going to be the same price, the 2nd go around? I guess I wouldn't blame them for a tiny price increase, but it would be cool if they kept it the same price (or lower :lol) as before.

anyone plan to sell of their Synthetic while waiting for the reissue to come up?

i'm pretty sure you can still sell it for $350 easily. since order is 2016, still a long way before they come out from the factory since CARB took long enough..

Yep. Looks like they're finally doing another run on the original body!

12088552_915853368498660_4864905742390229364_n.jpg

picture quality is quite bad, can't tell if the body is matte like the latest Close Combat or porcelain shine like the 1st release.

This was tweeted with the title "CRC Body".

CReiexTUAAAnRiI.jpg

just joking. the reissue will be like the 1st one. you can tell by looking at the thigh joints. one are painted CRC aren't.

I still haven't opened either of my CRCs. Shame to read that they're not glossy; from the early photos the new colours looked a lot better than the original Synth (to me, at least).

man these things sell for tons on ebay, when they are released are they decently priced though?

it would be very useful for my drawing to have such a great poseable figure, especially if i'm traveling and don't have access to the net for references.

Wow. That synthetic human is rather cool. It could become dangerous brousing this forum!

Back