1000toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1000toys - TOA Heavy Industries Synthetic Human

man these things sell for tons on ebay, when they are released are they decently priced though?

it would be very useful for my drawing to have such a great poseable figure, especially if i'm traveling and don't have access to the net for references.

average price for their figures around $200-$250. so should be around there.

The regular Synthetic human rerelease should be $120-$150 I reckon. I think it was $120 when it was originally released, but I would understand the rerelease costing a little bit more, seeing how popular 1000toys seem to be. As a potential buyer, it would be cool if the rerelease stayed at $120. It is basically a nude body after all.

initial releases was mostly bought by resellers who jacked up the price on the internet.
i'd understand if 1000toys need to raise the price a bit since they are a business, but i also hope they'll produce enough quantity for everyone not to resort to scalpers price

The regular Synthetic human rerelease should be $120-$150 I reckon. I think it was $120 when it was originally released, but I would understand the rerelease costing a little bit more, seeing how popular 1000toys seem to be. As a potential buyer, it would be cool if the rerelease stayed at $120. It is basically a nude body after all.

if it's $120 i'll buy 4 since it's like half price of Sideshow & HT figures nowadays.

if it's $120 i'll buy 4 since it's like half price of Sideshow & HT figures nowadays.

Ya I hear ya man all these scalpers out there raping people for like $500 like get real I missed the order for the carb and people want that or more I mean it's cool but not that cool

Ya I hear ya man all these scalpers out there raping people for like $500 like get real I missed the order for the carb and people want that or more I mean it's cool but not that cool

CARB is still relatively cheap & easily available, and do you know they are also rerunning CARB? I think price around $200.

But only seen it for order on 1 place and now closed: 1/6 CaRB (Collared and Reprogrammed Body). Only MYR798.00

10452855_918205721596758_3771302177645000937_o.jpg

12029703_918205691596761_5225350036211105950_o.jpg

I'm liking these. Hopefully they have more and possibly from bio mega and knights of sidonia.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

^^def my most anticipated that one, Indra. :clap

not sure if we will ever see exact copies of the characters in the mangas. Indra looks alot like Killy from Blame! but they are calling him Indra.

Which remind me i should wrap some plastic wraps around those Anti-Carb so the black fabrics won't stain the body, something i really overlooked this time...

CRC Type is online at Bait. Limited quantities! Hurry!

Gone!

Did anyone manage to catch that CRC drop? I strongly considered one. I know I'm in for at least another Synthetic Humane reissue.

1000toys are seriously depressing. They sent my not so free gift to someone else. On top of that their paypal refund deducted fees, so I lost money due to shipping cost. It was a hassle to ship overseas where I live. A better gift would have been to offer to sell to me the Test Body or Bait figure, instead of sending a gift item to someone I do not even know. I see why people specifically decide to not collect their figures.

Whoever Mr. Vis is, they are emailing your personal information out to strangers.

1000toys are seriously depressing. They sent my not so free gift to someone else. On top of that their paypal refund deducted fees, so I lost money due to shipping cost. It was a hassle to ship overseas where I live. A better gift would have been to offer to sell to me the Test Body or Bait figure, instead of sending a gift item to someone I do not even know. I see why people specifically decide to not collect their figures.

Whoever Mr. Vis is, they are emailing your personal information out to strangers.

i don't understand, the paypal refund do you mean the postage cost for you to ship the items back? if they simply did a refund based on your payment there should be no fees involved on both sides, but if they refunded you via a new payment, then paypal would deduct some fees, if they did, it's your right to request them to refund you the balance (with fees calculated).

and i wonder what kind of gift they are sending out, and how can they make the same mistake again on this? and did they tell you they shipped it to the wrong guy?

anyway it's a human error on the shipping part, but most of us simply don't like the fact they keep under producing and focusing their products on event exclusive instead of their supporting customers worldwide.

read this: Of all their 8 products released in this series, 2 were offered to worldwide customers, 1 was expo later offered to worldwide customers based on luck, 4 were expo then offered to worldwide customers but at a limited period, 1 was expo later offered at very limited quantity on some obscure site called bait (which they told everyone NOPE they aren't gonna offer it online then boom suddenly a post on facebook and boom BAIT).

they are expecting folks to be 24/7 monitoring their facebook for updates. they could, at least send out newsletters.

These were on Facebook:

Thought this pose was cool.

12243328_927517913998872_6500152517095116692_n.jpg

& this one was kinda creepy, but suits the Synthetic.

12208412_927517937332203_4638736630360682713_n.jpg

It's really amazing how they do that to be honest. I don't know of another 1/6-scale body that can.

Also a little sad because it's just not a believable human body, so that limits kitbashes.

Back