1000toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1000toys - TOA Heavy Industries Synthetic Human

I searched their Facebook & found this.
1000toys said:
As for the original 1/6 Synthetic Human, we are currently looking into it. We should be able to have good news around autumn, so please be patient.
What about the test type?
1000toys said:
The Test Body was a event limited edition. It will not be re-issued like the regular edition.

If i had known they were bringing out these other figures with two cyborg legs and possibly reissuing the synthetic, i might not have bought the Carb figure. It's cool. And an amazing design. But i reckon they will really be milking the variants, lol.
:rotfl

im pretty much settled after a 3rd figure from this line, hopefully i'll score a regular version.
CaRB, anti-CaRB(stripped), and a regular is all i need with my kroenens.lolz

DSC_1508.jpg

test shot. :D It arrived this morning. :) \m/

They announce on facebook when stuff will be available for PREORDER. The anti carb and carb squad have already been announced and offered on their website. Unless they announce a re-issue on the anticarb (haven't yet) or the original synthetic human (they said they WILL) you've missed out if you didn't preorder. *Imperial march music* But the darkside of evilbay can offer you many things no longer attainable......
How do you order these when they're available?

They announce on facebook when stuff will be available for PREORDER. The anti carb and carb squad have already been announced and offered on their website. Unless they announce a re-issue on the anticarb (haven't yet) or the original synthetic human (they said they WILL) you've missed out if you didn't preorder. *Imperial march music* But the darkside of evilbay can offer you many things no longer attainable......

Ya fleabay if you wanna pay $350-$500 is what they're up for which is a joke they're cool but unless they're die cast they're not worth half that

DSC_0055_5817.jpg

karl ruprecht kroenen
the father, created them in his image.

DSC_4953_zpsypyrrcvk.jpg

DSC_4987_zpsxerv3hka.jpg

DSC_4982_zpsmzh4q2r4.jpg

DSC_4976_zpsgdbc5r6v.jpg

_DSC8136.jpg

#balanced #nosupport

we can do this all day...

_DSC8152.jpg

_DSC8121.jpg

The test version looks especially awesome! Currently in the process of getting a CaRB at a surprisingly good price, and hopefully the Test and original versions will follow. I'm a total sucker for articulation which makes these much better purchases than crazy-detailed figures with limited poseability (lookin' at you, ThreeA Spartans).

On that note: if anybody is looking to sell one of these, hit me up. If you want to trade for another rare item, I'll do my best to track it down.

Man I want that carb reprogrammed so bad!! Can't justify $350+ on eBay tho hopefully I can find one for a decent price if not guess I'll wait for a rerelease

no new variant im aware of. the all black assassin, its called "CaRB" aka collared and reprogrammed body. think shapeshifter was just mistaken in adding an extra reprogrammed at end. :)

Back