1000toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1000toys - TOA Heavy Industries Synthetic Human

and the thing is they put up the items way below the page so you won't notice they showed up unless you scrolled down, at least for me.

haha get a bigger monitor. I dont have a problem with that.

Only downer is they dont have a four pack option for ppl to buy. Surely it would have been cheaper for shipping costs.

haha get a bigger monitor. I dont have a problem with that.

Only downer is they dont have a four pack option for ppl to buy. Surely it would have been cheaper for shipping costs.

using 1080p 32" TV.

don't think so coz there's only very little quantities for them. sooner or later i'll be clicking the wrong colored figure.

with these guys, they also say very little quantities.

Anyhows, any luck with your order still?

with these guys, they also say very little quantities.

Anyhows, any luck with your order still?

nope, this is the 7th time i past the paypal page and end up with same error. maybe i'll come back in half an hour.

Bought SEIJI. Was having trouble picking one out but the katana looked too cool to pass up on. Might pick up RYOKUMA as well since I'm digging the Machete.

nope, this is the 7th time i past the paypal page and end up with same error. maybe i'll come back in half an hour.

They just posted this on their fb page.

Warning
There are reports of the system crashing after the order is placed but if you get a email and the amount has been paid from your paypal account the order will be confirmed even if it crashes after that
We apologize for the trouble and hope for your understanding with this issue

Great. I got charged twice.

Great. I got charged twice.

haha then you better hurry up and get them to cancel one of them. cos they are away on holiday from tomorrow till the 15th. japans public holiday.

they will get back to you today if you have problems.

That was so annoying. Hate when they use cheezy checkout systems. I kept getting the orange screen of Fail. Eventually I got them...after about 7 tries using different browsers, different sign-ins, different address details, etc.

But I don't think it was the way I was signing in but was the cheezy checkout service was overloaded.

Surprised everyone is having trouble with check out. I went through the entire process as if I was buying a figure off Sideshow. What browser is everyone using?

these things happen when alot of ppl are doing the same thing. seems alot of ppl got what they wanted in the end after a few tries.

That was so annoying. Hate when they use cheezy checkout systems. I kept getting the orange screen of Fail. Eventually I got them...after about 7 tries using different browsers, different sign-ins, different address details, etc.

But I don't think it was the way I was signing in but was the cheezy checkout service was overloaded.

i used 3 browsers just to be sure, 1 gave me the brown teddy bear screen, the other gave me the orange scree, another gave me a pure white screen.

eventually i didn't notice 1 of the tries went past because all i got was same white screen and the order 10 minutes after also went through. i was busy checking my paypal balance i didn't notice anything coz the balance was still there when i placed the 2nd order.

and guess what, despite the 10 minutes gap, my paypal was charged exactly the same time.

Firefox and explorer because my work requires explorer. Explorer only got up to one screen to find fail LOL

Firefox and explorer because my work requires explorer. Explorer only got up to one screen to find fail LOL

Firefox gave me 3 white screens after the final page, Google gave me a i can only order 1 unit of bla bla bla when i ordered only 1 unit, eventually it passed and i got charged 2nd time.

Opera, couldn't get past the check out page.

now what is their email address is it

[email protected]

coz i don't think they are quick in replying emails. and now my paypal account is all dried up i can't even pay ebay their fees.

Ordered RYOKUMA. No problem and it went smoothly. Used Chrome on PC.

cant tell, havent opened it yet. just arrived. got some things to sort out first.

guess it's not that important piece to you, so off to ebay it is.

Back