1000toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1000toys - TOA Heavy Industries Synthetic Human

Orders for the initial batch of the 1/6 CaRB is now closed! Thank you!
Sorry about the sever errors caused due to access overflow.

We will re-open the orders for the 2nd batch from 7:30pm(JST) tonight, for people in the Europe region and those who couldn’t have access due to working hours.

Please don’t miss out on this chance!

Also, we are looking into re-issuing the 1/6 Synthetic Human as we speak.
Due to the difficulties in quality control for painting and finishing, it is taking us time to confirm the right factory to work with. Please wait as we are working to have some good news around the autumn season.

See you later tonight!

1000toys
Yuta Tobari

Looks like it was a success this time round. Slight niggles to begin with but all in all, plenty of time for ppl to buy.
If one paid enough attention beforehand, I'd think CaRB would have been easy enough for a collector to get. I wasn't really ready for this pre order, but good thing for me this thread was bumped with a direct link to pre order (cheers Siona). I might have forgotten about CaRB's pre order otherwise.
Due to the difficulties in quality control for painting and finishing, it is taking us time to confirm the right factory to work with. Please wait as we are working to have some good news around the autumn season.
I passed on the original. But now that I have the test body, & got my pre order in for CaRB, getting the original to complete the 1st trio of synthetic humans, seems like an appealing idea.

carb is stil available.
i still want that synthetic human, just one will do me fine.

If one paid enough attention beforehand, I'd think CaRB would have been easy enough for a collector to get. I wasn't really ready for this pre order, but good thing for me this thread was bumped with a direct link to pre order (cheers Siona). I might have forgotten about CaRB's pre order otherwise.

I passed on the original. But now that I have the test body, & got my pre order in for CaRB, getting the original to complete the 1st trio of synthetic humans, seems like an appealing idea.

Hahaha. It's good you bought this one so it gives you the incentive to buy the original one. I'm like you missing the first one, so I'm looking forward to completing the trio as well. Until the next release. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See you later tonight!

1000toys
Yuta Tobari

Great news! I think my CaRB will need someone to fight.

Urgh now they want all the money upfront.
Was not really into that design but with this its a définitive pass.
Good luck guys :)

i also gave it a pass, but last time you had to pay upfront too so i don't see the problem with this one.

if i buy 1 i'll probably sell it off for a profit, but i figure there's many other figures i can roll over and let you folks who actually wants them get it, but of course this won't stop scalpers from ordering multiples using different addresses.

i think i'm done with this line, the Synthetic Human is still one of the greatest.

I really thought more people were into this. Surprised by the quiet turnout here on the board.

True, though it has sold out now already. I think many are waiting for the original white human version to be brought back out.

2nd batch sold out? That was faster than last night.

Dont know, maybe many ppl caught onto this late. It was nice of 1000toys to reopen another window for ppl to give them a chance to buy this.

I really thought more people were into this. Surprised by the quiet turnout here on the board.

Due to the exposure it has gained in resell market, lots of non-board members probably purchased multiples of them, as for board members, many of us got tired with the wait & difficulty in getting one, plus there wasn't any bumps on the board until the sales day, probably many of us who didn't check the board yesterday forgot about that.

And of course the fact that this figure isn't as impressive as the 1st one.

But most important part is that it's sold out. I guess that is what matters.

Didn't a limited number of the "test body" release on the website last year? Maybe I'm remembering wrong...

Short of that, seems line 1000toys likes to take their time with releases, limiting numbers; perhaps to ensure impeccable quality control or otherwise. The only other thing I would be possibly interested in is "Indra". The Anti-CaRB squad dudes are cool, but I might skip. I sadly missed out on the rare synthie TB.

Yeah, I understand that its frustrating to chase the original figure. I've been trying but I didn't win their lottery and its just too expensive now. Glad to know they will do a 2nd run. Although I'm sure original owners aren't so happy.

I have to say though I find the design of this CaRB particularly interesting even more so than the original. But I would like both. I'm not so crazy about the dressed synthetics they showed recently.

Didn't a limited number of the "test body" release on the website last year? Maybe I'm remembering wrong...

Short of that, seems line 1000toys likes to take their time with releases, limiting numbers; perhaps to ensure impeccable quality control or otherwise. The only other thing I would be possibly interested in is "Indra". The Anti-CaRB squad dudes are cool, but I might skip. I sadly missed out on the rare synthie TB.

it's actually a ballot for the web release of test body.

Yeah, I understand that its frustrating to chase the original figure. I've been trying but I didn't win their lottery and its just too expensive now. Glad to know they will do a 2nd run. Although I'm sure original owners aren't so happy.

I have to say though I find the design of this CaRB particularly interesting even more so than the original. But I would like both. I'm not so crazy about the dressed synthetics they showed recently.

I have the original, i want them to do more so i can buy extras, these guys are like Stormtroopers, the more the merrier.

The CaRB, despite the more detailed & complex design, just doesn't look as cool. The reason i bought the synthetic is because it's like robot mimicking humans like Blade Runner & Snatcher, the CaRB goes the opposite way. Indra on the other hand, doesn't give the synthetic feel, maybe if they have the battle damage version.

One thing I wish 1000toys would do would be to release some kind of "accessory" pack (variant hands, weapons, clothing). Seems like it would be mildy easy to do. I'd gladly pay for something like that. The fact that these releases don't really come with anything seems to definitely factor into the lower retail price of these figures.

Dont know, maybe many ppl caught onto this late. It was nice of 1000toys to reopen another window for ppl to give them a chance to buy this.
It was nice of them to consider peeps in different time zones, by having 2 separate pre order batches.
And of course the fact that this figure isn't as impressive as the 1st one.
I have to say though I find the design of this CaRB particularly interesting even more so than the original.
I think I also like CaRB better than the original. Test Body, CaRB, then Original, might be how I'd rank them.
One thing I wish 1000toys would do would be to release some kind of "accessory" pack (variant hands, weapons, clothing). Seems like it would be mildy easy to do. I'd gladly pay for something like that.
That would be cool.

/

What ever happened to them releasing the 3D date of the synthetic human face plate, for peeps to make their own designs from?

Last edited:

I can't see why the original owners wouldn't be happy, unless they bought one just to flip it when the price had reach stupid proportions. I would imagine the people who ended up paying $300-350 for a flipped one aren't pleased, though. But that is the risk you take. 1000Toys had been saying from when the first one proved to be so popular that they would consider a re-release. So, patience is to be rewarded.

So, which faceplates are these? Are they standalones, to go on the existing Synthetic Human? Might be interested, but I can't see myself changing the current set up. For a start, I have no idea what clothes would fit. They are small and skinny little things.

I was able to nab one of the CaRB figures yesterday. I have some cool setup ideas for it, along with some of my other 1/6 scale figures. I hope the 1000 synthetic human figures reissue are more than 1 per customer.

So, which faceplates are these? Are they standalones, to go on the existing Synthetic Human?
Is this a reply to my post?

If I remember correctly, there was talk of 1000toys releasing the 3D data for the face plate, for peeps to customise themselves. I think only the 3D data though, so I'm guessing peeps would have had to 3D print it themselves, or find somewhere that can do that for them. Maybe they decided against that idea?

Does anybody remember that? Or did I misunderstand something somewhere, & that was never the case? :lol

Back