1000toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1000toys - TOA Heavy Industries Synthetic Human

saw a pic of what looks like Indra's faceplate design. 3d model. has removable hair pieces. hopefully the PO is soon.

Nice. I wonder how many they will make?

I came across this cool mod while surfing the web. Wasn't sure if it was posted before.

Hey guys. I came across an extra Synthetic human if somebody is interested and never got one. shoot me a pm.
This is the original and NOT the non-test damaged version.

1000toys - TOA Heavy Industries Synthetic Human

How much? Question, have they always done drawing types for every offering? Any other retailer carry them? Last, I couldn't see on their site but when is the next one coming? Thanks

*ok just finished the thread answered most of my questions. My bad.

Looking to get a bit less than the going rate. Just shoot me a PM.

The original release was just a first come first server, most people had no idea it would shoot up in price.
The test body was at conventions which meant mostly scalpers got them, then they did a small drawing.

oh wow this is gonna be good!:clap new style synthetic in the works it seems, new legs and gun arm.......

the leg, foot and gun arm we saw reminds me so much of sanakaan from blame would not be surprised if this is a female ver.

also kinda looks like a blade between the toes that can swing out maybe?

A female version would be mint. & black? Bring it. But please have a swappable arm.

Sorry for coming to the party so late, but I tried to go a few pages back couldn't seem to find the answer. Is there any chance to still get one of these at retail from a future rerelease or am I pretty much out of luck? Thanks for the help!

I found this on FaceBook....

1000 Toys Facebook pic.jpg

This new figure will be shown this week at toysouls. Nothing from the brand will be sold during those days. So no need to panic everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry for coming to the party so late, but I tried to go a few pages back couldn't seem to find the answer. Is there any chance to still get one of these at retail from a future rerelease or am I pretty much out of luck? Thanks for the help!

Answer is no. Very hard to get hold of now apart from eBay. I have one absolutely brand new with paper still wrapped around it and contemplating if I should sell it. Haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

looks bad-ass! :yess: stoked to see what else they have on display. also so grateful thats not a exclusive, phewww.

If it's easy to get I'll get one.

Back