1000toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1000toys - TOA Heavy Industries Synthetic Human

They all look ****ing amazing.

Is that 3rd figure down the first figure they release just with clothes and hair?

They all look ****ing amazing.

Is that 3rd figure down the first figure they release just with clothes and hair?

yes but has a new faceplate, but yeah same body as the synth. perfect for those that missed. i think the hair will be removable as well so sans gear it will look alot like a reg synth(first release)

so the first fig shown(with apron) seems like it will have a removable helmet, the head sculpt underneath we have seen-
553256_759751874078906_8393579152002199473_n.jpg

Thanks for the info!

Been kicking myself over missing the first release.
Hopefully these aren't too hard to get....

yes but has a new faceplate, but yeah same body as the synth. perfect for those that missed. i think the hair will be removable as well so sans gear it will look alot like a reg synth(first release)

so the first fig shown(with apron) seems like it will have a removable helmet, the head sculpt underneath we have seen-
553256_759751874078906_8393579152002199473_n.jpg

I'm sure it's a different figure, look at the apron, and also the chicken feet.

Cheers. Looks interesting.

I'm sure it's a different figure, look at the apron, and also the chicken feet.

im 99% sure its the same figure. made a comment as such and it was liked on Fb by someone involved with 1000toys. these are inspired by niheis biomega but not exact hence the chicken feet and big helmet.

:yess: so the all black synth assassin PO will be up sometime in January, there will be a date and time for the sale shared on their Fb page. thats the plan as of now.

i imagine if you are there on time you will score no prob as i did with the first synth human. pay upfront and per the first PO they are pretty exact with est shipping time.

will get for sure but was hoping Indra would be next.

I don't think I will post my pics here. They look
Horrible compared with the pros. That black figure in the middle ontop of the sythentic humans is really good. I like the black shiny paint app on it. I can't wait for them to reveal preorders for this one. The rest looked ok but not as good as the main guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

im 99% sure its the same figure. made a comment as such and it was liked on Fb by someone involved with 1000toys. these are inspired by niheis biomega but not exact hence the chicken feet and big helmet.

:yess: so the all black synth assassin PO will be up sometime in January, there will be a date and time for the sale shared on their Fb page. thats the plan as of now.

i imagine if you are there on time you will score no prob as i did with the first synth human. pay upfront and per the first PO they are pretty exact with est shipping time.

will get for sure but was hoping Indra would be next.

it will be no different than Battle Of Endor like folks trying to score a piece of Sideshow Exclusive. and seeing how the price for the 1st release has jumped triple it won't be a surprise that they get sold out within 5 minutes upon preorder opening. And you can be sure the future releases will be even more limited than the 1st release due to extra accessories & cost of production. This is how 1000toys market their products so be mentally prepared for those wanting to get all of them.

If the event was empty like that in the photo I would accidentally take those things home with me. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^ha! +1 :lol

ooooo this is looking awesome :clap

hi
I am looking for a Synthetic Human at a reasonable price, where can I find it? on Ebay is really too expensive !!
thanks

Nothing new here...?

Does that black synth have a name yet?

we are waiting on the PO date for the black synth referred to as "assassin" i think :) this month is the plan for the PO.

Those look awesome!

Back