1000toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1000toys - TOA Heavy Industries Synthetic Human

Cheers. That doesn't look 10".

Got mine this morning.
Really cool figure. The posing do seem limitless.
Love the light weathering.
Joints are firm, im just a bit scared about the shoulders wich are very tight, grab the shoulder firmly when you move it.
The mask is really nicely designed.
The pers eyes system is a bit a pain in the ass as the stick for each eyes are very small.
But its a really cool addition.
Too bad it has no gripping hands.
Hope they Will release some accessories to customize it or maybe a bulkier version (bubblegum crisis boomers style).
Good job 1000toys now bring the rest :)

Got mine this morning.
Really cool figure. The posing do seem limitless.
Love the light weathering.
Joints are firm, im just a bit scared about the shoulders wich are very tight, grab the shoulder firmly when you move it.
The mask is really nicely designed.
The pers eyes system is a bit a pain in the ass as the stick for each eyes are very small.
But its a really cool addition.
Too bad it has no gripping hands.
Hope they Will release some accessories to customize it or maybe a bulkier version (bubblegum crisis boomers style).
Good job 1000toys now bring the rest :)

I've got mine and didn't even realise the eyes moved!

I've got mine and didn't even realise the eyes moved!

There was a pic of the head on the 1000Toys FB page that showed this feature a while back.
But now you have a new feature you never realised was there!

427176_413442632073072_1434645255_n.jpg

There was a pic of the head on the 1000Toys FB page that showed this feature a while back.
But now you have a new feature you never realised was there!

427176_413442632073072_1434645255_n.jpg

Must have missed that one, thanks. I did think the hands would be articulated though!

any tracking updates USA peeps?

Mine is still sitting in a "origin post is preparing shipment" - which means it's still in Japan.

Last edited:

Was just about to come and ask too. No update. Beginning to wonder what's up. :lol

Was just about to come and ask too. No update. Beginning to wonder what's up. :lol

Looks like it's making it's way to North America, as people from Canada have posted pics on the 1000toys FB page. Just waiting for any U.S. News....:impatient:

I emailed 1000 toys.
Registered air mail shouldn't take more than 10 days. Even factoring in the US holiday mine hasn't changed in 6 days.

If they shipped it SAL i'm going to be pissed haha.

I emailed 1000 toys.
Registered air mail shouldn't take more than 10 days. Even factoring in the US holiday mine hasn't changed in 6 days.

thks Gakken85! pls let us know what they say :)

I emailed 1000 toys.

Thanks for the info. Definitely interested in their response.

I did a bit of research on the type of tracking number. Turns out the package is shipping from China via registered mail, hence (RBxxxxxxxCN). USPS tracking isn't talking until it hits customs most likely. So I tried a couple of other places that track internationally.

Good news? Well, it seems that yes it's still in China but as of 7/6/2014, according to the first link. Sent to the "airline". At least it was updated as of this week.

https://track-chinapost.com
And
https://www.17track.net/index_en.shtml

The first link gave details and dates in English. The latter is from my shipping email and it's funky, but it'll give you details on progress if you click summary copy under the operation detail.

It seems 1000toys has opted to have the factory ship these out directly instead of having these ferried to Japan then shipped to destinations.

lame...
I was thinking its like when you print out a tracking label but don't actually ship it.

Thanks for the work.

lame...
I was thinking its like when you print out a tracking label but don't actually ship it.

Thanks for the work.

No problem.

Yeah, it's ultra-lame. Hoping to see this hit the US this week though.

In the mean time...from the 1000toys FB page...
image.jpg

Yeah.. it sucks that one has so much damn detail haha.
It also sucks that getting one will be near impossible.

Looking at the way they pack their items, i'm pretty sure some of you folks will be receiving them in less than satisfactory condition. It's the same as 3A, just an external brown shipper box with no bubblewrap nothing. Whatever blow the shipper box suffers will directly goes to the innerbox.

I never understood the reason majority Asian factory going to such extent to minimize their packing.

I wonder how those that ordered 2 or more got shipped. Hope they didn't just tie the 2 boxes with some rope.

Looking at the way they pack their items, i'm pretty sure some of you folks will be receiving them in less than satisfactory condition. It's the same as 3A, just an external brown shipper box with no bubblewrap nothing. Whatever blow the shipper box suffers will directly goes to the innerbox.

I never understood the reason majority Asian factory going to such extent to minimize their packing.

I wonder how those that ordered 2 or more got shipped. Hope they didn't just tie the 2 boxes with some rope.

I assume it's laziness and cheapness above all.
Yeah.. if mine ever ships we'll know...

Back