1000toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1000toys - TOA Heavy Industries Synthetic Human

I hope so! Haven't heard anything otherwise. There really shouldn't be too many risks on this. The only real challenge would have been that they got a lot of orders this time, but the model has already been produced a few times before so that shouldn't be too bad. I'm optimistic!

The wait on the reissued synthetic human is killing me. These last few months have felt like an eserenity... do you guys think it will actually ship next month or is it gonna get pusher back?

I message them on Facebook and they said its on schedule and should be out sometime in September.

Let's see. Maybe flipping will go up again with the line's popularity, but honestly flippers get less and less with every release. The original two will still cost you a bomb, but everything else is pretty reasonable compared to the premiums you'd pay for any other popular, sold-out 1/6-scale release.

They will probably ship out on September 30th at 11:59 pm lol

I can't wait to get the reissue. I got so many poses line up in my head with deadpool.

Anyone heard anything about the shipping date on the synthetic human re-release yet? We are already 1/3 of the way through the month with no word yet... at this rate I doubt we are getting it this month :/

Anyone heard anything about the shipping date on the synthetic human re-release yet? We are already 1/3 of the way through the month with no word yet... at this rate I doubt we are getting it this month :/

I haven't. I was actually just thinking about your earlier post today - I'm hoping it's sooner than September 30, but who knows.

It was announced on their Facebook earlier that it would be delayed to October instead.

The good thing is it seems they will be producing these batches domestically instead of outsourcing so the quality should be higher.

That's a bummer, but at least we know.

The clear prototype they posted a picture of with this news is pretty nifty. Kind of want them to make one of those too.

It was announced on their Facebook earlier that it would be delayed to October instead.

The good thing is it seems they will be producing these batches domestically instead of outsourcing so the quality should be higher.

Dammit :(

Although that is good news about the quality

Ggrrr. Oh, well. A little more patience. Can't wait to display it :yess:

Glad the quality is gonna be better but real sad having to wait another month :/

Id be happy about the wait for better quality joints...I've had each of 1000toys releases and had loose ankles or a floppy arm each time. All I'm interested in now from them is kugutu

1000toys posted on their Instagram that preorders for the 1/12th scale synthetic human will start on October 5th.

I really wanted my 1/6 scale versions before deciding on the 1/12, so that's annoying.

Me too. I'm probably going to hold off on getting the 1/12 versions. If they're great, I'm sure they'll have re-runs of them, just like 1/6 versions. If they're not great... well, I have enough figures that I don't need to waste space with subpar figures.

hoping they follow with a 1/12 Kotko genetic camo!

Back