1/8 GONG - Lightyear - Buzz Lightyear Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This guy sure is taking his time to get to retailers. I noticed a few posts on FB yesterday from the various Pop Mart locations saying that he is now in stock (Australia, Singapore, Japan) so I hope that means shipments are on their way to Bombusbee etc.

Just got charging balance email from Gundamit. So excited!
That's awesome! Both Bombusbee and CrabFigure told me they expected their stock in the second half of March, so hopefully I'll hear from Bombusbee soon.

This figure is unbelievable!

This piece looks crazy, video gave me a wide smile at 5 AM lol can't wait to get him!!! Hope Kit gets him soon!

huge facial difference!

1710808097639.png

Fantastic. Missed out on it the first time around (I wasn’t even aware it existed). Was struggling to find one on the aftermarket for anywhere near retail and from a trusted source.

huge facial difference!
Really incredible detail in the new face and I'm still so impressed at the effort they went to for a piece that is so affordable!

I do think the original head looks really cute in that image you've shared though. It is honestly great in person too. I'm very happy that they're reissuing the old figure for people who missed it and even if they use the old face, it will still impress people. I'm assuming they may swap to the upgraded face, but I could see that annoying people who own the original release and don't plan on getting the orange suit version.

Really incredible detail in the new face and I'm still so impressed at the effort they went to for a piece that is so affordable!
$95 in China, like seriously my mind is still unable to believe or process this! the effort the put into the headsculpts, accessories like the magnetic head piece and most importantly the paint job they are giving us (even look at that IVAN and Sox's computer).. this is what Hot Toys should have given us in the first place. THESE HEADSCULPTS ARE INSANE!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240320_052220_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20240320_052220_YouTube.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240320_052109_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20240320_052109_YouTube.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240320_052153_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20240320_052153_YouTube.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240320_052047_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20240320_052047_YouTube.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 0
I really wish they now make the "real" suit he put on at the end as well after successfully selling these 2 versions. That would be insane with this level of quality ❤️

I really wish they now make the "real" suit he put on at the end as well after successfully selling these 2 versions. That would be insane with this level of quality ❤️
Hopefully. After how great the first suit turned out, I want to see a lot more from this company. This is the kind of stuff that I love. Not just something that looks great on the shelf, but figures with amazing engineering that begs to be played with and posed.

How many 1/6 scale figures are basically just statues because of how limited their pose-ability is?

Hopefully. After how great the first suit turned out, I want to see a lot more from this company. This is the kind of stuff that I love. Not just something that looks great on the shelf, but figures with amazing engineering that begs to be played with and posed.

How many 1/6 scale figures are basically just statues because of how limited their pose-ability is?
This. This is the only reason I'm looking forward to their next reveal. They really know how to make collectible figures for us.

I was charged earlier this week by Gundamit but they still have to receive their stock (between 7-21 days). Is it alright guys?

Back