1/8 GONG - Lightyear - Buzz Lightyear Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Omg 🤣🤣 bro I can't!! 😂
Can see it now, hes an adult collector who has his own kids and the toys just want to be played with but the kids havent learnt how to handle high end toys... they are behind locked display cases...will they get out, will the kids get in....will Adult Andy give in to his inner child again... I'd watch that movie 🤣🤣

Can see it now, hes an adult collector who has his own kids and the toys just want to be played with but the kids havent learnt how to handle high end toys... they are behind locked display cases...will they get out, will the kids get in....will Adult Andy give in to his inner child again... I'd watch that movie 🤣🤣
I need thisssssss!!!! 😂🤣

Another video courtesy of Mr. Leeee on Instagram. Now I want them to do Space Ranger 2.0 😂 so good!

Attachments

• aybaig_60844171075f45a4b8339c10402c9bb3.mp4
    1.2 MB
I need thisssssss!!!! 😂🤣
I kind of dont as I live it every day but it would be funny as long as it wouldnt teach kids to invade oir adult collections until they have been through intense training courses 🤣

Who is this mr leee and how does he have it in hand because i want it

Hahaha. I also like the idea that Andy's child touches and accidentally damages a Hot Toys figure, resulting in Andy kicking him out of the household and the son having to fend for himself on the streets, experiencing what it's like to be a discarded toy :LOL:

@Aybaig love that latest video, as it shows Buzz in natural light, rather than the edited/enhanced Instagram pictures, so his head sculpts clearly still look great in natural lighting conditions!

Hahaha. I also like the idea that Andy's child touches and accidentally damages a Hot Toys figure, resulting in Andy kicking him out of the household and the son having to fend for himself on the streets, experiencing what it's like to be a discarded toy :LOL:

@Aybaig love that latest video, as it shows Buzz in natural light, rather than the edited/enhanced Instagram pictures, so his head sculpts clearly still look great in natural lighting conditions!
It sure does bro 😍 I really can't wait to see him in person.

Have you finished the movie buddy? Interested in what you thought of it
I'm glad you asked my friend :)
I just finished it last night and absolutely loved it! The portrayal of Buzz, the story, those emotions, and action scenes made it a standout for me. Even Sox haha. Now I'm really looking forward to it as well. Everyone's taste differs but for me it surely was a fantastic movie experience. Really sad that we won't get a sequel 😔

I'm glad you asked my friend :)
I just finished it last night and absolutely loved it! The portrayal of Buzz, the story, those emotions, and action scenes made it a standout for me. Even Sox haha. Now I'm really looking forward to it as well. Everyone's taste differs but for me it surely was a fantastic movie experience. Really sad that we won't get a sequel 😔
Yeah i think its quote like interstellar but for kids with how it explains time in space. Such a shame people couldnt have just enjoyed it for what it was so we could have had a sequel

Yeah i think its quote like interstellar but for kids with how it explains time in space. Such a shame people couldnt have just enjoyed it for what it was so we could have had a sequel
Couldn't agree more buddy. There were even few easter eggs, I really loved it.

The Chinese shipping company 4PX has just started using SpeedX again, the app based courier in the USA (Uber Eats/ Grub Hub/ Door Dash drivers who pick up low paid package delivery work in between rides, but either dump your stuff on the street to be stolen or steal it themselves)

I live in an apartment block and last year, my Gong Buzz from Kit was dumped on the main road at 10pm at night, a considerable distance from our building. I only got it because our security guard was on a smoke break and saw the driver throw the box onto the curb in front of loads of passers by. I've just received a SpeedX tracking number from Bombusbee and have emailed them to stop the package, so I sincerely hope they stop using SpeedX before version two Buzz is released.

Last edited:
If there is one qualm I have about ordering from Kit it's that final delivery has usually been by total randoms. LUCKILY, these random people that show up have all been good about leaving the package by the door. My last package came about a month ago was delivered super early in the morning, I had literally just woken up and opened the door when the guy came walking up to deliver.

Good to hear that he switched up to a service that will guarantee USPS.

If there is one qualm I have about ordering from Kit it's that final delivery has usually been by total randoms. LUCKILY, these random people that show up have all been good about leaving the package by the door. My last package came about a month ago was delivered super early in the morning, I had literally just woken up and opened the door when the guy came walking up to deliver.

Good to hear that he switched up to a service that will guarantee USPS.
99% of the SpeedX, Hailify and Roadie complaints are from people like me in apartments and gated communities (these courier businesses are all under different names, but they contract the exact same Uber Eats, Grubhub, Doordash drivers via an app) They aren't real delivery people. They genuinely are randoms. They don't drive to the security gate like USPS, UPS, Fedex, DHL and even Lasership do because that takes extra time and the courier apps pay so little. They just get to the street and drop the packages on the curb or keep them for themselves. If you're in a house, you have a much, much higher chance of them dropping at your doorstep, which is why you've had no problems.

Roadie is a new one that Best Buy now use, so this problem now expands past shipments from China. I had my first Roadie delivery last month and it failed. Loads of Best Buy staff talk about how shady the Roadie drivers are and how they've had to block the drivers from coming into the building because they were walking in and stealing Best Buy products during pick ups. Lots of Roadie deliveries arrive with nothing in the boxes too because the drivers stole the contents. I don't know how these companies continue to expand. One Best Buy employee said he had to stop a Roadie driver from stealing a TV! Just crazy.

I live in an apartment, guess I've just gotten lucky with the people who were given my packages so far. But yeah, I don't have a lot of faith in these uber eats type of delivery companies.

I live in an apartment, guess I've just gotten lucky with the people who were given my packages so far. But yeah, I don't have a lot of faith in these uber eats type of delivery companies.
Ah ok! Maybe you have no gate? Unless your couriers happen to be at the gate when other residents have it open. Ours is gated with a 24 hour security booth that opens the gate to let delivery vans in to access the mailroom. I most certainly don't trust the Uber Eats people either, so I'm glad Kit is paying to avoid them!

Delta used Roadie to deliver one of my bags that missed a flight. Fortunately I had an airtag in it so I could see the poor schmuck aimlessly wandering the neighborhood trying to find my address and flagged him down, just a dude in a minivan with an app. This gig economy nonsense is a race to the bottom

Delta used Roadie to deliver one of my bags that missed a flight. Fortunately I had an airtag in it so I could see the poor schmuck aimlessly wandering the neighborhood trying to find my address and flagged him down, just a dude in a minivan with an app. This gig economy nonsense is a race to the bottom
That's actually wild! I had no idea Roadie were trusted with delivering luggage :eek:

My package from Bombusbee is out for delivery with SpeedX today, so I expect to see a tracking update tomorrow to say it was delivered in the main street at 11pm the night before (aka stolen by the public or the driver). I've noticed a few new reviews for SpeedX, saying drivers have been aggressively banging on people's doors late at night and demanding pictures with the customer, so I'm guessing they've been telling the drivers to get proper delivery proof photos and it seems to be backfiring, resulting in customers being frightened :LOL:

On a POSITIVE note, here is a non-English unboxing of Buzz. The difference between the original sculpts and new ones is just amazing. SO excited about this release!

Last edited:
That's actually wild! I had no idea Roadie were trusted with delivering luggage :eek:

My package from Bombusbee is out for delivery with SpeedX today, so I expect to see a tracking update tomorrow to say it was delivered in the main street at 11pm the night before (aka stolen by the public or the driver). I've noticed a few new reviews for SpeedX, saying drivers have been aggressively banging on people's doors late at night and demanding pictures with the customer, so I'm guessing they've been telling the drivers to get proper proof photos and it seems to be backfiring and resulting in customers being frightened :LOL:

On a POSITIVE note, here is a non-English unboxing of Buzz. The difference between the original sculpts and new ones is just amazing. SO excited about this release!

So its been released? Havent seen anything but probably depends where you live. No word on mine yet

So its been released? Havent seen anything but probably depends where you live. No word on mine yet
It was released just under a month ago, but only for direct customers of Popmart. Retailers like Bombusbee and One Sixth Kit will likely receive their stock roughly next month (basically, relatively soon after CNY)

Last edited:
Back