1/8 GONG - Lightyear - Buzz Lightyear Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was charged earlier this week by Gundamit but they still have to receive their stock (between 7-21 days). Is it alright guys?
It will be fine :) Stores are receiving their Buzz stock at different times, but the fact you've been charged means that Gundamit knows their stock is on the way. The different official Popmart Stores received theirs at different points this month. I'm sure nearly all stores will be shipping out by the end of this month.

It will be fine :) Stores are receiving their Buzz stock at different times, but the fact you've been charged means that Gundamit knows their stock is on the way. The different official Popmart Stores received theirs at different points this month. I'm sure nearly all stores will be shipping out by the end of this month.
Thanks brother :) This helps a lot!

I really want them to announce the ending beta suit now. Our "real suit" in Die-cast.

Mine is about to ship from Bombusbee! Took the longest to get stock in, but he's $130 total and that included the additional charge for their new shipping option to guarantee USPS and avoid the unreliable 3rd party couriers. So glad that we'll all have Buzz in-hand soon!

Mine is about to ship from Bombusbee! Took the longest to get stock in, but he's $130 total and that included the additional charge for their new shipping option to guarantee USPS and avoid the unreliable 3rd party couriers. So glad that we'll all have Buzz in-hand soon!
That's great news bro! Happy for you 😃

This guy is so good. The headsculpt is miles better than the first release. Only a few nits, the sticker patches on his arms, they will fall off eventually so needs fix for them. Materials on the suit and straps is solid other than the helmet that has a little gap in the front plastic which is another minor gripe.

Overall, highly recommend to have the option to swap the heads on the first release and have both for display.

Attachments

• IMG_1187.jpeg
    IMG_1187.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1186.jpeg
    IMG_1186.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1183.jpeg
    IMG_1183.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Arrived safe and sound (and fast!) from Kit- going to be traveling for a bit so going to have to leave him packed up for now but looks great so far, no issues I can see anywhere

IMG_0608.JPG

USPS has mine, should be here in a day or two. Glad to see that this isn't coming from some random courier I've never heard of! Takes some worry away.

Where did you order it from brother? Bombusbee?
Onesixthkit! Never had an issue with them, but the couriers who did final delivery were always from some unknown company, and they drove their own cars so I never knew what to be on the look out for.

Onesixthkit! Never had an issue with them, but the couriers who did final delivery were always from some unknown company, and they drove their own cars so I never knew what to be on the look out for.
Well glad it's USPS this time. They are good too!

USPS has mine, should be here in a day or two. Glad to see that this isn't coming from some random courier I've never heard of! Takes some worry away.
Glad to hear that! You're in for a treat when you get him. Thankfully, Giantoy already pay additional to exclusively use USPS and Bombusbee recently added that same option for an additional charge, so I never have to have another order stolen or left in the middle of the road at night by one of those couriers!

I've seen so many photos of Buzz, but I still wasn't prepared for how good these head sculpts would look in person. At $130 shipped, he has no business looking this good. This figure really shows what companies truly can offer at a fair price point and the fact he's licensed too makes this even more impressive, plus the inclusion of Sox, the display base, extra hands and accessories. Great work by Gong.

PXL_20240404_232119440.jpg

PXL_20240404_232624301.jpg

PXL_20240404_232959537.jpg

PXL_20240404_233748678.jpg

Got mine today, and it's great!

Only issue is that the strap on the right leg came off because the d-ring was broken. Not a big deal, I can always replace that ring with a piece of a paper clip or something.

Got mine today, and it's great!

Only issue is that the strap on the right leg came off because the d-ring was broken. Not a big deal, I can always replace that ring with a piece of a paper clip or something.
Ah, congrats on getting Buzz in time for the weekend! Shame to hear about that broken part, but paper clip sounds like a good idea, or maybe the small linking parts on an old keychain if you have one lying around:
keychain.png

Back