1-6th X-wing

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1-6th X-wing project

x-45.jpg

Again, stunning. Your emperor's throne looks like it's coming along nicely too. I think I can safely say, we all patiently await your update pics. Keep them coming! :banana

With that kind of detail you should copy BBI and make just the cockpit section with a ladder so you see the scale of the ship. A-Wing, Y-wing and snow speeder and that's just OT. Outstanding work! Love seeing the progress shots, very cool seeing the entire process.

Right, I have started to work on certain areas. Really want to spend time practicing my painting skills. Also gonna start to play with an air brush! V exciting prob is that the paints look really expensive.
Anyway enough whingeing hopes you all like the pics, I really want to go to town on the detail so if you guys have suggestions lets hear em..:D

x-47.jpg

x-48.jpg

x-49.jpg

x-50copy.jpg

looking great. A nice side item would be the steps Luke uses to get in and out of the X-Wing.

lukerebl.jpg

Prog, you inspired me to stop being a stack chap and get on with it. So as you suggested I have started on the ladder:D:D:D:D

x-51.jpg

x-52.jpg

Need to concentrate on finishing the paneling next, then work on my painting skills....:eek:

D

x-53.jpg

Last one. :D

I will take some more when I have some more detail. PLEASE, PLEASE make suggestions, it really helps me out.

Hope you like the pics.

Dorgmal

x-55.jpg

having a go at weathering up the ladder......

I really enjoyed making it cheers for the push ProgMatinee.

Dorgmal

x-58.jpg

x-57.jpg

Back