1-6th X-wing

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1-6th X-wing project

Why thank you chaps.
AmanaMatt I was thinking about a Tie fighter today. How cool would that be? The only problem I could see would be the cockpit as I can not seem to find any good enough images.

I will definately put it on my list of builds.
I am currently trying to decide what to make next when I finish the X-wing and the Emperors Throne.

Dorgmal.

p.s. thanks for the comments, they make me work harder:lol

Last edited:

You truly are very talented m8. I wouldn't be too hard on yourself for having a breather though lol.

Been playing with the front leg, don't know what you guys think, but I feel it is a bit skinny!!

Dorgmal

x-59.jpg

x-60.jpg

AmanaMatt I was thinking about a Tie fighter today. How cool would that be? The only problem I could see would be the cockpit as I can not seem to find any good enough images.

You could always use a little creative license - but most smaller scale models go with a similar 'standard issue cockpit' look = seat with minimal controls type deal!

And a 1:6 Tie would be incredible....! Deal lord...thats just too much coolness for me to take

I have some rough plans I draw up for the front end of the x-wing. You are more than welcome to them but they are MASSIVE. I have drawn up the council chair and the sith speeder control panel.

Just PM me with your e-mail address and I will do my best to get them to you.

Ow and the council floor..:D

Dorgmal

sithspeeder.jpg

councilfloor.jpg

chair.jpg

plan.jpg

Snow,
You do quality work. I want to be like you when I grow-up. LOL, I saw the throne its coming along nicely. I'm almost done with the chair part. Still have along way to go.

I love your X-Wing plans my friend. You are very talented on many levels.

I love your X-Wing plans my friend. You are very talented on many levels.

Glad you like em! hope you can have a go yourself. I don't feel very talented at the moment. The Emperors Throne is giving me a massive headache. Its just not going as I planned. That then knocks me and makes it hard for me to focus on all the projects. I love the x-wing but I need to get the throne finished as I is doing my head in LOL....

Lopie, IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!!:D

lol nothing gets me down for long!! The Throne will be finished by the end of the week...... well probably, I hope!

D

It's going to take a little longer for me. I can't work on as much as I'd like too. But it will be worth the wait.

Damn...this is looking real good, can you post more of the XWIngs body pics?

un-freakin'-believable.

1:6 scale ships have long been my Star Wars collecting fantasy. And DS - that one may never be outdone.

Cheers old chap, I love 1/6th scale ships. I wanted to build the entire x-wing but I just don't have the time and space especially as there are so many other things I want to build. I love the landspeeder and the x-wing, but how cool would a Falcon cockpit be? or a tie-fighter? ow there are so many to choose from.
Dorgmal

Thanks Ron,
I am really excited about painting it up. Want to get the weathering really dirty, like on my powerdroids. Its the torpedo tubes that are causing me grief.
But it looks like the x-wing will have to go on hold as quite a few people have asked for powerdroids.

Back