1-6th Snowspeeder project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait to see these finished! It's funny, I thought after being gone for almost a month, you would have finished them and began construction on the 1/6 Death Star... :huh

And for the getting them in the air bit, I find a bit of invisible thread works quite nicely... :D

Holy $h!t on a spinning stick!:thud:
How in the _____ did I miss this???I know I have been hanging low for a while but I would still do a little lurking here & there & never saw this thread until today!

I'm totally blown away with this one.Mark..you are the man!

Ahh cheers matey I am gonna get cracking on this next week I hope... been way to long with not enough dollie action going on for me!!!! all that christmas hoho ho pants getting in the way :)

ahhh Dude I know you would mate and I appreciate it... But I have been doing stuff honest Dude... I have not just been sat on my droid buttocks sipping oil and polishing my nuts... hummmm

I have finished most of my commission work so hopefully I can squeeze one out next week so excited to be able to get back to them but I have got to make a set of Republic Commandos to a charity Auction which will side track me a wee bit...

Hey Mailmarker.... WELCOME ABOARD!!!!!!!!!

Well after seeing the photos of your Room Mark I had to see if there was a Snowspeeder build thread and viola.

You truely are a production factory arn`t you on figures and vehicles. Three Speeders on the go at once, now that is dedication indeed.

If I may do you have templates? If so any chance you could scan and post them for those being brave to tackle this project.
Wish I was loaded so i could say "Build one Mark for me please" LOL

Again Amazing work so far.

Hi, your works are incredible, I recently started collecting figures
1 / 6 of Star Wars, and modify some.
I really liked your "Landspeeder" at some point I would like to make one for me.
Congratulations again, I watch your progress.

Back