1-6th Snowspeeder project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finse, Norway (Planet Hoth filming location)
Latest Weather Observation
<table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0"><tbody><tr><td style="width: 560px;" valign="top" align="left">
    • -19 °c
    • Humidity : 95%
    • Mist
    • Pressure : 1020 mb
    • 5 mph from the ENE
    • Cloud Cover : 95%

(of course it's probably a lot colder once you're outside town and you get on the Härdangerjøkulen Glacier)
</td><td valign="middle" align="right">

</td></tr></tbody></table>

Last edited:
Don't get me started on the weather ! Two weeks ago the high winds (here in good old Blighty) took part of the roof of my shed/workshop/storage facility off and the subsequent rain resulted in the above being flooded. Boxes upon boxes of tools/paints/materials/bits of model parts ended up going the way of the tip . ( Not a happy bunny :mad:) .
The upside was that luckily( (a week earlier) I had built myself an exclusive 1/6 shed nearer the house , so the majority of my gear was saved . ( Talk about fortuatous timing ). It's also given me the added impetus to finish all the projects I've been sitting on for months/years . Every cloud and all that .:wink1:

damn...............it's 68 here.................brrrr.........:monkey3

Ok so I will stop saying how cold it is DOH LOL.

Hey TG soz about the shed and stuff but hey a dollie shed near the house!! That sounds great.. PICS PLEASE

D the speeder is without a doubt a true work of art now I'm going to have to clear my garage out over the next few weeks and start doing some large projects as well.

Ron

1234525508_ben_stiller_-_do_it.gif

Mark
Have u got your speeder modified for the cold yet?
Coz ur tauntuan will freeze before you .... Oh you know the rest!!

No the radiator fins are to effective in the cold and they are freezing up and causing the generators to lock up.
I am gonna have to insulate each fin with an extra panel to dampen their heat exchange effect and keep the engine systems warm enough for optimal functioning.!!!!! Sir!

Last edited:
i'll get her out on the falcon......

oh by the way trooper shoulder bells are awesome mate- so much better!!

Last edited:
Hopefully this week will be all systems go and the second one will be up and running, been totally shot away the past week, getting a bit hacked off with it now the sooner they fix me the better.

Back