1/6th Delta Squad Republic Commandos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ccccsssshhhh incoming transmission for Delta squad be on the lookout tonight for clone advisor appearance end transmission ssssskkkkk

Been away for a while, I suppose I popped in at exactly the right time then!

Can't wait to see how the advisor looks finished and displayed next to the Commandos! :panic:

ok here are some quick pics...still really haven't taken the good ones I would have liked but I really injured my ankle bad this last weekend and am now in a boot for the next 6 weeks. and my guys are up stairs and don't feel like making the trips up and down right now haha. but here are 2 quickies for you guys so you can see what the finished one looks like. If you are interested in getting one please pm me

100_3256.jpg

100_3257.jpg

Wow, turned out great! Now all you need is one of those little light-up display bases... :naughty

sorry to hear about your foot injury - about a year ago I stubbed my toe on my bathroom counter.... And broke it! That was pretty pathetic... :lol

anyway, I hope it gets better soon!

Last edited:
That will be fantastic! :panic: :panic: :panic: What about then try do wood elevator from game, If I well remember from Geonosian's mission?

Last edited:
I like the light up touch you added there mark might have to steal that idea ;)....BTW for anyone who is interested in an advisor hologram shoot me a PM there are still some available

nahhh all I did was use a little blue LED light behind him.... it could be drilled and popped in the back and wired up and stuff.... but I get so carried away with projects hahaahahah

I can take some pics of the light if that helps??

Back