1/6th Scale TESB Yoda & Dagobah Hut Environment!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow 1:6 TESB Yoda & Dagobah Hut Environment!

My hut is at my house and I will not be back there for at least a month.

But the thing is...I have really lost my enthusiasm for it with the disclosure that the Dewback is a statue and not an action figure.

:dunno

My hut is at my house and I will not be back there for at least a month.

But the thing is...I have really lost my enthusiasm for it with the disclosure that the Dewback is a statue and not an action figure.

:dunno

You're really going to let that ruin the entire SW line for you?

You're really going to let that ruin the entire SW line for you?

Well, I am not really upset about it. It is a simple case of the line taking a different direction than I am interested in. I won't lose any sleep about giving it up.

It'll be more money for my approaching single life.:)

:confused:

You're a strange duck Cruel.

LOL...yeah, I know. And it really is difficult for me to not give people a hard time who get upset about my attitude.

I was just thinking about posting a message on Sideshow's website about how the Hasbro Dewback cost a quarter of the price but it had articulation.:)

I am not going to, though because I don't want everyone thinking that I am having some kind of a hissy fit over the deal (and I already made a joke about it in the Hasbro appreciation thread :monkey3).

Will be a cool set. Glad I'm not really into 1/6 dioramas.

LOL...yeah, I know. And it really is difficult for me to not give people a hard time who get upset about my attitude.

It doesn't upset me but I don't understand how you can throw away everything good about the line on account of a couple bits that don't fit your ideal situation. There is so much that is awesome about it. It makes no sense to me.

It doesn't upset me but I don't understand how you can throw away everything good about the line on account of a couple bits that don't fit your ideal situation. There is so much that is awesome about it. It makes no sense to me.

I've never been a completist or understood that mindset either. Oh well.

I understand the mindset. However, in the end it sucks more of the fun out eventually because you start getting figures that you like but don't love.

I do now. Not so much before.

I think we've all been there at some point or another. Some of us much worse than others, obviously. I just remember how liberating it was to break away from that mindset (which for me was years and years ago).

Also, I will NOT going into any debt whatsoever over collectibles. It's cash or nothing for me and has been since about 2006. Also a good feeling.

Best way to approach it thats for sure. I can't say I do that all the time but I try.

I think we've all been there at some point or another. Some of us much worse than others, obviously. I just remember how liberating it was to break away from that mindset (which for me was years and years ago).

Also, I will NOT going into any debt whatsoever over collectibles. It's cash or nothing for me and has been since about 2006. Also a good feeling.

Very smart. My problem is I also pay cash for all my collectables which means I have to sometimes credit other stuff. :ohbfrank:

I know a person - his wife actually emailed me out of the blue to plead with me to talk to him to get him to stop buying every HT figure that came out. It was sad - when I agreed to talk to her about it over the phone - she was in tears because her husband was putting them into heavy debt.

I always envied him for his collection and always assumed he could afford them.

I was just thinking about posting a message on Sideshow's website about how the Hasbro Dewback cost a quarter of the price but it had articulation.:)

I am not going to, though because I don't want everyone thinking that I am having some kind of a hissy fit over the deal (and I already made a joke about it in the Hasbro appreciation thread :monkey3).

A quarter of the cost?? I grabeed one for 19.99$ from TRU when they had tons left over

You should post it

Will have the hut on Wednesday but for now its staying in the box.

Will have the hut on Wednesday but for now its staying in the box.

Not good enough... If I'm going to be convinced to shell out some serious coin I need some pics--- :panic: :hi5:

Back