1/6th Scale TESB Yoda & Dagobah Hut Environment!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow 1:6 TESB Yoda & Dagobah Hut Environment!

we knew it was coming from the 20 day notice..............but just got the email that it will be processing on the 23rd......:panic:

this ____ just got real..............:horror

we knew it was coming from the 20 day notice..............but just got the email that it will be processing on the 23rd......:panic:

this ____ just got real..............:horror

Yep..just got the same email. :) It's possible that the hut will be in my hut by the end of next week. :lol:panic:

I ordered "The Hut" from gohastings' Amazon store. . . .and it's shipped already.

So yeah, obviously not the Hut. Oh well, it'll be fun explaining why I'm returning it.

I ordered "The Hut" from gohastings' Amazon store. . . .and it's shipped already.

So yeah, obviously not the Hut. Oh well, it'll be fun explaining why I'm returning it.

I was curious about that listing too:dunno. I figured it was probably the Yoda figure:cuckoo:. Let us know what you end up getting.

GoHastings is pretty notorious for mislistings and having the wrong image attached to the item. Just expect that you will get the lesser of the two possibilities when you order from them :lecture

I was curious about that listing too:dunno. I figured it was probably the Yoda figure:cuckoo:. Let us know what you end up getting.

It is indeed Yodaman. I received him today. I already have the Medicom version. He sure is nice though.

Can't wait for this. Don't know where I'm going to put it, but it's only costing me $60. I wish I saved those points for the Dewback :(

The hut will be here on Friday for me, as well! I have NO idea where I'll fit it, but I couldn't bring myself to cancel. Yoda is my favorite Star Wars character, and this environment is too iconic to pass up. Time to rearrange the collection. Again. Curse these massive environments. Ha!

Mine is going to be here on Thursday it looks like. The problem is the Fed Ex guy almost always gets here around 9am and I have my kid's kindergarten graduation at 8am... Hmmmm, how long is it gonna take to 'graduate' 15 little boogers so I can get back in time? And more importantly how can cloak my intentions from the wife.

:huh

Mine should be shipping anytime. Last FP should be going through as well.

friday delivery for me as well...........:yess:

and it's a day off for me............so....win win.....:woo

I got this completely for free with rewards points. I cant wait for it to get here. It is an awesome looking display.

Haven't on my free one yet. I may give them a call to find out :)

My Hut is on the way and for the first time SSC used Fedex. Shipping weight was 26lbs...wow and ouch paying for shipping from one coast to another. I would gladly run a distro center here on the east coast for SSC, to lower shipping costs.

Back