1/6th Scale TESB Yoda & Dagobah Hut Environment!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow 1:6 TESB Yoda & Dagobah Hut Environment!

Sweet! That was when it was fun. :duff

(and a lot cheaper :lol )

Cheaper yes I'm sure. Fun? For you and any other older folks I'm sure. Now, some of us younger folks get to enjoy what has helped make SW for us. :duff

Last edited:

Cheaper yes I'm sure. Fun? For you and any other older folks I'm sure. Now, some of us younger folks get to enjoy what has helped make SW for us. Sadly we don't get to enjoy it in as much peace.

Peace-schmeace. Being a fan (of anything) is a gazillion times easier and takes less effort these days than it did even 10-15 years ago. All we basically have to do these days is wake up in the morning and turn on the PC (or smartphone) and BOOM!... we're wired in. Disagreements are simply the flip-side of instant and easy communal access. :duff

Of course everything is easier to get to no arguments there. There are many pluses and minuses to it no arguments there.

Just got mine today, cant get over the exclusive saber he came with! Too cool Sideshow!:hi5:

DSC03067.jpg

DSC03074.jpg

:wave

That looks awesome!!!

I like it quick and dirty too.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Probably more than you can afford, poor man. :pfft:

That is cool though :)

That looks really good. There is a petsmart a couple miles away from me.... hummmmm. :)

Back