1/6th Scale TESB Yoda & Dagobah Hut Environment!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow 1:6 TESB Yoda & Dagobah Hut Environment!

002-10.jpg

That would look really nice with some water on the base.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqdPZK4K5qc&feature=related

Wow... finding a Lazy Susan is easier than I thought it would be.

Now if I only had the space and money :lecture

Nice!
This will fit nicely... I was going to look into making a dio for IM and now possibly for yoda using materials train collectors use to make their landscape... too many projects!!! But this log will fit perfectly!

Got my Yoda today, I won't have time to play with him till the weekend but he looks good, I was wary after all the wonky eye talk, you can see up close that on his right eye, the white of the eyes is not lined up right, but on display you can't see anything wrong. It's my first Sideshow figure in a while. . .well, I got the Emperor, but it feels like a long time since I got any new toys.

Got my Yoda today as well, he really is a great little figure. SS have done a mighty fine job! No complaints with him at all.

Dsc02546.jpg

Yeah... really happy with the Yoda figure. Turned out much better than the prototype.

Wow, you must not have dealt with SSC much. Their customer service is top notch. They have never, NEVER, failed to do their absolute best to fix any problem i have ever had.

If I were you I would pick up, oh, I dont know......The Phone. Give them a call, I am sure they can work something out.

Word! SS customer service is the best! It's one of the main reasons I order directly from them rather than other online retailers. All you have to do is call them and they will bend over backwards to fix any problem you may have with your order.:cuckoo:

So, the next Yoda is coming in 75 years?

Back